OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, OCFC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.25%.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for OCFC have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OCFC's price: PCAR, ZTS, DRAD, BAH and FCX.
OCFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Oceanfirst Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 21.12% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oceanfirst Financial Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Oceanfirst Financial Corp's dividend yield of 4.68% is in the top 26.56%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, OCFC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.71% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Oceanfirst Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 72.65% of them.
OCFC Dividend Chart
OCFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OCFC dividends?Want to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp Common Stock (OCFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) - Dividend Investor
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha