OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, OCFC's growth rate has been 0.33% over the past 5.51 years.
- OCFC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.38%, higher than about 87.99% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, OCFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 78,054,000, ranking above 90.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OCFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LSBK, SLGN, MCD, HRTG and UL.
OCFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for OCFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.86% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OCFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Oceanfirst Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 3.97% -- which falls in the top 25.42%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 8.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Oceanfirst Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Oceanfirst Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 81.19% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
OCFC Dividend Chart
OCFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OCFC dividends?Want to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp Common Stock (OCFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) - Dividend Investor
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha