Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCUL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OCUL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.25% of US stocks.
- OCUL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OCUL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
OCUL Stock Summary
- OCUL's price/sales ratio is 8.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.43% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ocular Therapeutix Inc comes in at 150.08%, a number that bests 94.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCUL is more volatile than 88.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FORM, AAOI, GTHX, MRAM, and IVAC.
- OCUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ocular Therapeutix Inc's official web site, go to www.ocutx.com.
OCUL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OCUL's price/sales ratio is 557.89% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 86 months, OCUL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2156.5.
- Over the past 86 months, OCUL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCUL.
OCUL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -11.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.64%.
The table below shows OCUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- OCUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 219th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CASI, ONVO, and DRNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCUL.
The table below shows OCUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.19||52-week high||$15.32|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$3.19||Avg. volume||636,982|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.76||Market Cap||244.86M|
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) Company Bio
Ocular Therapeutix is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCUL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCUL Social Stream
Latest OCUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocular Therapeutix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCUL as an investment opportunity.
Theravance Bio (TBPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -43.33% and 4.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BEDFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $OCUL #OCUTX--Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Monday, February 28, 2022, after the market close. Following distribution of the earnings release via wire services, the Ocular Therapeutix management team will host a live conference
BEDFORD, Mass., February 22, 2022--Ocular Therapeutix™, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Monday, February 28, 2022, after the market close. Following distribution of the earnings release via wire services, the Ocular Therapeutix management team will host a live conference
Ocular Therapeutix™ Announces Upcoming Presentation of Interim OTX-TKI Phase 1 Clinical Trial Data at Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration 2022 Meeting and OTX-TIC Phase 1 Clinical Trial at Glaucoma 360
BEDFORD, Mass., February 11, 2022--Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today announced its intention to present data at two medical meetings. Data from the Phase 1 Australian-based clinical trial of OTX-TKI, an axitinib intravitreal implant for the treatment of patients with wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and other retinal
Ocular Therapeutix <
OCUL Price Returns
Continue Researching OCULWant to do more research on Ocular Therapeutix Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch