Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL): Price and Financial Metrics
OCUL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OCUL is -1.16 -- better than just 4.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 61.2, Ocular Therapeutix Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.88% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OCUL's revenue has grown 112.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERS, KIN, JG, ICPT, and MRAM.
- OCUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ocular Therapeutix Inc's official web site, go to www.ocutx.com.
OCUL Stock Price Chart More Charts
OCUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.84||52-week high||$8.12|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$5.11||Avg. volume||1,008,271|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.29||Market Cap||254.47M|
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) Company Bio
Ocular Therapeutix is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.