Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCUL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OCUL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.17% of US stocks.
- OCUL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OCUL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.43% of US stocks).
OCUL Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 48.01, Ocular Therapeutix Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.31% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ocular Therapeutix Inc comes in at 248.93%, a number that bests 97.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIPR, GIGA, GTLS, GNCA, and SONO.
- Visit OCUL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ocutx.com.
OCUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.79||52-week high||$24.30|
|Prev. close||$13.93||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$13.96||Avg. volume||1,035,385|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.74||Market Cap||1.05B|
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) Company Bio
Ocular Therapeutix is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
OCUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCUL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCUL Social Stream
Latest OCUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocular Therapeutix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCUL as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2021, and provided updates on its strong ophthalmology pipeline.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Ocular Therapeutix™ To Present Pre-Clinical and Clinical Data at the 2021 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting
Please replace the release dated April 29, 2021, with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, has received notification from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirming it has fulfilled all post-approval study requirements for ReSure® Sealant, with a requirement to update the ReSure label reflecting the study results. As a condition for ReSure’s pre-market approval application (PMA) in 2014, the FDA required two post-approval studies to be completed. The first, referred to as the Clinical Post-Approval Study, was completed in 2016. This notification marks the completion of the second, the Device Exposure Registry Study, a retrospective analysis comparing endophthalmitis rates ...
OCUL Price Returns
Continue Researching OCULWant to do more research on Ocular Therapeutix Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch