Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCUL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OCUL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.02% of US stocks.
- OCUL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- OCUL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OCUL Stock Summary
- OCUL's price/sales ratio is 25.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OCUL's revenue has grown 344.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.62% of US companies in our set.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ocular Therapeutix Inc are WISA, TTOO, GPRO, ACMR, and KN.
- OCUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ocular Therapeutix Inc's official web site, go to www.ocutx.com.
OCUL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OCUL's price/sales ratio is 557.89% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 86 months, OCUL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2156.5.
- Over the past 86 months, OCUL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCUL.
OCUL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.49%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -11.29%.
The table below shows OCUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.02% of graded US stocks.
- OCUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 219th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CASI, ONVO, and DRNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCUL.
The table below shows OCUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.85||52-week high||$24.30|
|Prev. close||$10.58||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$10.86||Avg. volume||940,172|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.79||Market Cap||830.93M|
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) Company Bio
Ocular Therapeutix is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCUL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCUL Social Stream
Latest OCUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocular Therapeutix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCUL as an investment opportunity.
BEDFORD, Mass., September 22, 2021--Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today announced the appointment of Merilee Raines to the Company’s Board of Directors effective September 20, 2021.
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative thera
BEDFORD, Mass., September 13, 2021--Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today reported in-market unit sales of DEXTENZA® billable inserts of 6,924 and 9,321 in July and August, respectively, as part of the Company’s corporate presentation at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. August units represent the second hig
BEDFORD, Mass., September 07, 2021--Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) a biopharmaceutical company focused on the formulation, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, today announced that it will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held from September 13-15, 2021.
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OCUL ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 27% in the...
OCUL Price Returns
Continue Researching OCULWant to do more research on Ocular Therapeutix Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch