Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCUL POWR Grades
- OCUL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 46.68% of US stocks.
- OCUL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OCUL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OCUL Stock Summary
- OCUL's price/sales ratio is 6.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OCUL has reported earnings growth of -35.67%, putting it ahead of 27.79% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of OCULAR THERAPEUTIX INC's share price is greater than that of 76.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OCULAR THERAPEUTIX INC are GH, EYPT, PLSE, ONDS, and IPWR.
- OCUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OCULAR THERAPEUTIX INC's official web site, go to www.ocutx.com.
OCUL Valuation Summary
- OCUL's price/sales ratio is 6.3; this is 23.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 103 months, OCUL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2175.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCUL.
OCUL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 123.01%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.51%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -80.31%.
The table below shows OCUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- OCUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 219th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CASI, ONVO, and DRNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCUL.
The table below shows OCUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||657,728|
|50-day MA||$3.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.99||Market Cap||298.80M|
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) Company Bio
Ocular Therapeutix is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCUL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCUL Social Stream
Latest OCUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCULAR THERAPEUTIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCUL as an investment opportunity.
Dextenza Net Product Revenue in the Fourth Quarter of 2022 is Estimated to be $13.6 million, Growing Approximately 14% Over Previous Quarter and Approximately 11% Over Same Quarter of Prior Year Dextenza Net Product Revenue for the Year Ending 2022 is Estimated to be $50.2 million, Representing Growth of Approximately 20% Over Prior Year 10-month Interim Data from the U.S.-based Phase 1 Clinical
Dextenza® Net Product Revenue in the Fourth Quarter of 2022 is Estimated to be $13.6 million, Growing Approximately 14% Over Previous Quarter and Approximately 11% Over Same Quarter of Prior Year Dextenza Net Product Revenue for the Year Ending 2022 is Estimated to be $50.2 million, Representing Growth of Approximately 20% Over Prior Year 10-month Interim Data from the U.S.-based Phase 1 Clinical Trial of OTX-TKI (axitinib intravitreal implant) for the Treatment of Wet AMD to be Presented at the
Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) marked $3.17 per share on Wednesday, up from a previous closing price of $2.79. While Ocular Therapeutix Inc. has overperformed by 13.62%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OCUL fell by -56.87%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.36 to […]
Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) traded at $2.81 at close of the session on Friday, 12/30/22, made an upward move of 0.36% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $2.80 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.48 with the day’s price range being $2.66 – $2.82. In … Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL) Slides 0.36 Percent In Recent Trade, What Can We Expect Next? Read More »
Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ: OCUL) Is Down -2.20% Over The Last Week, But Will It Continue To Climb?
Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ:OCUL)’s traded shares stood at 0.5 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 1.35. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.67, to imply a decrease of -3.61% or -$0.1 in intraday trading. The OCUL share’s 52-week high remains $7.38, putting it -176.4% down since that … Ocular Therapeutix Inc. (NASDAQ: OCUL) Is Down -2.20% Over The Last Week, But Will It Continue To Climb? Read More »
OCUL Price Returns
Continue Researching OCULWant to do more research on Ocular Therapeutix Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch