Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, OEC has issued more dividends than 25.68% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- OEC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.1%, higher than about just 11.66% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that OEC has less fluctuation in its price than just 5.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OEC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RY, LZB, ORIT, SASR and RGS.
OEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for OEC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 0.57% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OEC, investors may wish to consider are:
- OEC's annual revenue, now at roughly $2 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of just 24.64% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for OEC, approximately 8.2% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, OEC's equity discount rate is less than 6.84% of those stocks.
OEC Dividend Chart
OEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OEC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OEC dividends?Want to do more research on Orion Engineered Carbons SA's dividends? Try the links below:
Orion Engineered Carbons SA Common Stock (OEC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) - Dividend Investor
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha