Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
OFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.10||52-week high||$128.51|
|Prev. close||$80.28||52-week low||$77.28|
|Day high||$80.82||Avg. volume||17,213|
|50-day MA||$85.75||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$101.23||Market Cap||808.53M|
OFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OFLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFLX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OFLX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.23% of US stocks).
OFLX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OMEGA FLEX INC is higher than 88.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OMEGA FLEX INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.45% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.92, OMEGA FLEX INC has a higher such ratio than 85.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEGA FLEX INC are EML, ESI, TNC, IOSP, and ZD.
- Visit OFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegaflexcorp.com.
OFLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OFLX's price/sales ratio is 491.67% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 221 months, OFLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFLX.
OFLX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.28%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 64.95%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 10.69%.
The table below shows OFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.78% of graded US stocks.
- OFLX's asset turnover comes in at 1.721 -- ranking 5th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CR, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFLX.
The table below shows OFLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Company Bio
OmegaFlex manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories primarily in the United States and internationally. Its principal product includes flexible gas piping, which is used in residential and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
OFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFLX Social Stream
Latest OFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA FLEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFLX as an investment opportunity.
EXTON, Pa., Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Flex, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OFLX) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share payable on October 6, 2023, to shareholders of record on September 25, 2023. In determining the amount of future regular quarterly dividends, the Board will review the cash needs of the Company, and based on results of operations, financial condition, capital expenditure plans, and consideration of poss
Could The Market Be Wrong About Omega Flex, Inc. (NASDAQ:OFLX) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 20% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Omega Flex (NASDAQ:OFLX). However, stock...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
OMEGA FLEX, INC. (OFLX) Six Months Ended June 30, Three Months Ended June 30, 2023 2022 2023 2022 Net Sales $55,822,000 $63,041,000 $25,835,000 $31,748,000 Net Income attributable to Omega Flex, Inc. $10,298,000 $10,901,000 $4,556,000 $5,450,000 Earnings Per Share – Basic and Diluted $1.02 $1.08 $0.45 $0.54 Weighted Average Shares – Basic and Diluted 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 EXTON, Pa., July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kevin R. Hoben, Chairman and CEO, announced that the Comp
Omega Flex (NASDAQ:OFLX) sheds 7.1% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
Omega Flex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OFLX ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 14% in the last...
OFLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|