Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFLX POWR Grades
- OFLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.79% of US stocks.
- OFLX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- OFLX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
OFLX Stock Summary
- OFLX's current price/earnings ratio is 46.43, which is higher than 87.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OMEGA FLEX INC is higher than 94.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OFLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEGA FLEX INC are IOSP, MGIC, DOGZ, EML, and TNC.
- OFLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMEGA FLEX INC's official web site, go to www.omegaflexcorp.com.
OFLX Valuation Summary
- OFLX's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 690.91% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 215 months, OFLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFLX.
OFLX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.28%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 64.95%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 10.69%.
The table below shows OFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.78% of graded US stocks.
- OFLX's asset turnover comes in at 1.721 -- ranking 5th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CR, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFLX.
The table below shows OFLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.74||52-week high||$140.59|
|Prev. close||$109.68||52-week low||$77.28|
|Day high||$113.99||Avg. volume||19,178|
|50-day MA||$109.72||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$104.62||Market Cap||1.15B|
Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Company Bio
OmegaFlex manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories primarily in the United States and internationally. Its principal product includes flexible gas piping, which is used in residential and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFLX Social Stream
Latest OFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA FLEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFLX as an investment opportunity.
Is Omega Flex, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:OFLX) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Omega Flex (NASDAQ:OFLX) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 19% over the last...
Omega Flex, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings
OMEGA FLEX, INC. (OFLX) For the Period Ended December 31, Twelve Months Three Months 2022 2021 2022 2021 Net Sales $125,487,000 $130,011,000 $30,817,000 $35,457,000 Net Income attributable toOmega Flex, Inc. $23,622,000 $26,195,000 $6,181,000 $7,596,000 Earnings Per Share – Basic and Diluted $2.34 $2.60 $0.61 $0.75 Weighted Average Shares – Basic and Diluted 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 EXTON, Pa., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kevin R. Hoben, Chairman and CEO, announced that
Omega Flex (NASDAQ:OFLX) Is Aiming To Keep Up Its Impressive Returns
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Omega Flex (NASDAQ:OFLX) shareholders have earned a 9.7% CAGR over the last five years
Omega Flex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OFLX ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in the last...
Omega Flex, Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend for the Fourth Quarter 2022
EXTON, Pa., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Flex, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OFLX) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share payable on January 4, 2023, to shareholders of record on December 19, 2022. Kevin R. Hoben, the Company’s chairman stated that: “The commitment of Omega Flex, Inc. to its shareholders is reflected in part by the payment of this regular quarterly dividend. As the Company continues to weather these challen
OFLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFLXWant to do more research on Omega Flex Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Omega Flex Inc (OFLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Flex Inc (OFLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Flex Inc (OFLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...