Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OFLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFLX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OFLX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.15% of US stocks).
OFLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OFLX is currently 77.26, higher than 94.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OFLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.25% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Omega Flex Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omega Flex Inc are GHM, MANT, HCSG, WDFC, and FELE.
- Visit OFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegaflexcorp.com.
OFLX Valuation Summary
- OFLX's price/sales ratio is 14.4; this is 323.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- OFLX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53 over the prior 194 months.
- Over the past 194 months, OFLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFLX.
OFLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 38.41%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.81%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 62.64%.
The table below shows OFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.41||52-week high||$193.60|
|Prev. close||$158.93||52-week low||$116.00|
|Day high||$159.83||Avg. volume||11,423|
|50-day MA||$150.35||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$155.00||Market Cap||1.60B|
Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Company Bio
OmegaFlex manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories primarily in the United States and internationally. Its principal product includes flexible gas piping, which is used in residential and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
OFLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Omega Flex Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Omega Flex Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Omega Flex Inc, consider:
- OFLX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Omega Flex Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 1.06% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFLX Social Stream
Latest OFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Flex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFLX as an investment opportunity.
EXTON, Pa., July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OMEGA FLEX, INC. (OFLX) Six Months Ended June 30, Three Months Ended June 30, 2021 2020 2021 2020 Net Sales $62,829,000 $47,084,000 $31,966,000 $21,818,000 Net Income attributable to Omega Flex, Inc. $12,451,000 $7,915,000 $6,184,000 $3,571,000 Earnings Per Share – Basic and Diluted $1.23 $0.78 $0.61 $0.35 Weighted Average Shares – Basic and Diluted 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 Kevin R. Hoben, Chairman and CEO, announced that the Compa
No summary available.
Readers hoping to buy Omega Flex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OFLX ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
No summary available.
EXTON, Pa., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Flex, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: OFLX) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share payable on July 6, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 22, 2021. Kevin R. Hoben, the Companys chairman, stated that: Due to the continued growth of Omega Flex, Inc., an increase in the regular quarterly dividend is appropriate. As the Company emerges from this challenging time for the country and the economy, this increase is the best indication of our belief in the Companys ability to weather this storm. In determining the amount of future regular quarterly dividends, the Board will review the cash needs of the Company, and based on results of operations, financial condition, capital expenditu...
OFLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|