Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OFLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- OFLX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OFLX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.86% of US stocks).
OFLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OFLX is currently 61.01, higher than 92.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OMEGA FLEX INC is higher than it is for about only 12.24% of US stocks.
- OFLX's price/sales ratio is 7.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEGA FLEX INC are TNC, PFIE, FLWS, MGIC, and DOGZ.
- Visit OFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegaflexcorp.com.
OFLX Valuation Summary
- OFLX's price/sales ratio is 7.5; this is 275% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- OFLX's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFLX.
OFLX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.77%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.97%.
The table below shows OFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFLX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.78% of graded US stocks.
- OFLX's asset turnover comes in at 1.721 -- ranking 5th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CR, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFLX.
The table below shows OFLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.99||52-week high||$161.39|
|Prev. close||$103.00||52-week low||$77.28|
|Day high||$101.99||Avg. volume||12,736|
|50-day MA||$93.03||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$110.31||Market Cap||1.03B|
Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Company Bio
OmegaFlex manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories primarily in the United States and internationally. Its principal product includes flexible gas piping, which is used in residential and commercial buildings. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFLX Social Stream
Latest OFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA FLEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFLX as an investment opportunity.
While market volatility has brough the bears out of hibernation, certain short-squeeze stocks could be a trap for the pessimists.
Although small-cap stocks to buy may be risky because of their relatively unproven nature, these ideas command serious respect.
OMEGA FLEX, INC. (OFLX) Nine Months Ended September 30, Three Months Ended September 30, 2022 2021 2022 2021 Net Sales $94,670,000 $94,554,000 $31,629,000 $31,725,000 Net Income attributable to Omega Flex, Inc. $17,441,000 $18,599,000 $6,540,000 $6,148,000 Earnings Per Share – Basic and Diluted $1.73 $1.84 $0.65 $0.61 Weighted Average Shares – Basic and Diluted 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 10,094,322 EXTON, Pa., Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kevin R. Hoben, Chairman and CEO, announced th
Although a terribly risky venture, these short-squeeze stocks feature intense bearishness that may have gone overboard.
EXTON, Pa., Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Flex, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OFLX) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share payable on October 24, 2022, to shareholders of record on October 12, 2022. Kevin R. Hoben, the Company’s chairman stated that: “The commitment of Omega Flex, Inc. to its shareholders is reflected in part by the payment of this regular quarterly dividend. As the Company continues to weather these challe
OFLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|