Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONTX Stock Summary
- For ONTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.47% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 81.46, ONCONOVA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.19% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ONTX comes in at -108.15% -- higher than that of merely 5.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONCONOVA THERAPEUTICS INC are FKWL, KLIC, CYRN, CGNT, and GANX.
- ONTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONCONOVA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.onconova.com.
ONTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ONTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 78.75% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 112 months, ONTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 79.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONTX.
ONTX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -85.52%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -69.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -85.52%.
The table below shows ONTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.68% of graded US stocks.
- ONTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 403rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IDRA, MYMD, and CAPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONTX.
The table below shows ONTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$3.91|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||130,168|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||18.18M|
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX) Company Bio
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel small molecule drug candidates to treat cancer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ONTX Social Stream
Latest ONTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCONOVA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONTX as an investment opportunity.
NEWTOWN, Pa., Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX), (“Onconova”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel products for patients with cancer, today announced that the Company will be participating in-person in the Ladenburg Thalmann 2022 Healthcare Conference, which is taking place at the Sofitel Hotel in New York, NY. Steven Fruchtman, M.D., President & CEO of Onconova, will present a corporate overview to in
Onconova Therapeutics Announces Updated Data from Investigator-sponsored Phase 1/2a Trial Evaluating Rigosertib in Combination with Nivolumab in Advanced KRAS-mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the ESMO Congress 2022
Data show an early signal of efficacy in an extensively pre-treated population with 1 complete response and 2 partial responses achieved in 14 evaluable patientsResponses achieved in patients with 3 distinct and different KRAS mutations, confirming the MOA of rigosertib being KRAS+ agnostic4 of 14 (29%) evaluable patients demonstrated disease controlThe combination of rigosertib and nivolumab has been well tolerated with no synergistic toxicities observed to-date NEWTOWN, Pa., Sept. 12, 2022 (GL
NEWTOWN, Pa., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX), (“Onconova”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel products for patients with cancer, today announced that the Company will be participating virtually in the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference, which is taking place in a hybrid format at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. A corporate overview presented by Steven Fruchtman, M.D., Presid
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5% and 5%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Conference call and live webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET todayNEWTOWN, Pa., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTX), (“Onconova”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel products for patients with cancer, today announced financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2022, and provided a business update. Highlights for the second quarter of 2022 and recent weeks include: Safety data from the ongoing Phase 1 solid
ONTX Price Returns
Continue Researching ONTXWant to see what other sources are saying about Onconova Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Onconova Therapeutics Inc (ONTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Onconova Therapeutics Inc (ONTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Onconova Therapeutics Inc (ONTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch