Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OPI reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 4.81% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- OPI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -261.38% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than just 3.37% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with OPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EBSB, PII, MUX, APLE and FBIZ.
OPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of OPI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 107.33% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Office Properties Income Trust are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Office Properties Income Trust produces a dividend yield 9.68% -- which falls in the top 4.09999999999999%.
- Office Properties Income Trust's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 16.81% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $601 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 88.61% of companies in the same revenue class.
OPI Dividend Chart
OPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on OPI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust Common Stock (OPI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) - Dividend Investor
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha