Office Properties Income Trust of Beneficial Interest (OPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OPI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- OPI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -263.93% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 3.49% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OPI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGLD, PJT, GLT, IRS and BAH.
OPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Office Properties Income Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 275.6% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Office Properties Income Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, OPI offers a dividend yield in the top 4.06% of stocks in our set.
- The Office Properties Income Trust's dividend growth rate is greater than only 13.64% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $576 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 83.26% of companies in the same revenue class.
OPI Dividend Chart
OPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OPI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OPI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Office Properties Income Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Office Properties Income Trust Common Stock (OPI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) - Dividend Investor
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha