Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ORCL has issued more dividends than 96.02% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ORCL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.89% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, ORCL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 96.16% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORCL's price: DHC, UL, ATNI, HMN and PETS.
ORCL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Oracle Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.63% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oracle Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 6.63%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 85.71% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Oracle Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 85.71% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ORCL, approximately 85.47% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ORCL Dividend Chart
ORCL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|