Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ORCL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.06% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, ORCL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than 96.28% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ORCL reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.89% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ORCL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HSII, TRST, NEN, AMOV and CSPI.
ORCL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ORCL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 36.24% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ORCL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 167 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.69 is greater than 29.73% of its fellow stocks in the mega market cap class.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Oracle Corp has a beta lower than 70.46% of such peers.
ORCL Dividend Chart
ORCL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|