Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ORCL has issued more dividends than 96.02% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ORCL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.89% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, ORCL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 96.16% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ORCL's price: DHC, UL, ATNI, HMN and PETS.
ORCL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Oracle Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 49.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oracle Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, ORCL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.59% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Oracle Corp's estimated return of -49.87% surpasses about 31.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ORCL, approximately 28.35% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ORCL Dividend Chart
ORCL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|