One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS): Price and Financial Metrics
OSS Stock Summary
- OSS has a market capitalization of $36,308,952 -- more than approximately just 11.72% of US stocks.
- One Stop Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on February 1, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.82% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.68%, One Stop Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to One Stop Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAB, FENG, EBIX, CIFS, and OPK.
- Visit OSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onestopsystems.com.
OSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSS Price/Volume Stats
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) Company Bio
One Stop Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets industrial grade computer systems and components that are based on industry standard computer architectures worldwide. The company offers custom built servers; graphical processing unit compute accelerators; flash arrays; peripheral component interconnect expansion products and adaptors; storage management software; and infrastructure as a service solutions. It serves manufacturers of automated equipment used for telecommunication, industrial, and military applications. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Escondido, California.