One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- OSS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
OSS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 14,059.73, One Stop Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 135.32%, One Stop Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OSS is more volatile than 93.04% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to One Stop Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVT, YORW, ACH, PINS, and TRU.
- OSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit One Stop Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.onestopsystems.com.
OSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.43||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$4.40||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$5.69||Avg. volume||482,792|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||100.47M|
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) Company Bio
One Stop Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets industrial grade computer systems and components that are based on industry standard computer architectures worldwide. The company offers custom built servers; graphical processing unit compute accelerators; flash arrays; peripheral component interconnect expansion products and adaptors; storage management software; and infrastructure as a service solutions. It serves manufacturers of automated equipment used for telecommunication, industrial, and military applications. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Escondido, California.
OSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSS Latest Social Stream
View Full OSS Social Stream
Latest OSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about One Stop Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSS as an investment opportunity.
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants David Raun - President and Chief Executive Officer John Morrison - Chief Financial Officer Jim Ison - Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Searle - ROTH Capital Joe Gomes...
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 400.00% and 2.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ESCONDIDO, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Stop Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSS), a leader in AI Transportable™ solutions on the edge, reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. All quarterly comparisons are to the same year-ago period. The company will hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time today to discuss the results (see dial-in information below.) Financial Highlights Revenue totaled $13.3 million, matching previous record.Gross margin was 33.3%, up 790 basis points.Operating expenses decreased 15.3% to $4.2 million.GAAP net income totaled $41,000 or $0.00 per share, up $1.1 million.Non-GAAP net income was $643,000, up $1.4 million (see definition of this and other non-GAAP measures and reconciliation to GAAP, below).Adjusted EBITDA was $1.1 mill...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / One Stop Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OSS Price Returns