One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS): Price and Financial Metrics
OSS Stock Summary
- OSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.08 -- higher than merely 11.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- One Stop Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on February 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 5.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 202.2%, One Stop Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.85% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to One Stop Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DESP, TACT, ULBI, AMSWA, and ALOT.
- Visit OSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onestopsystems.com.
OSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$3.25|
|Prev. close||$1.17||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||164,014|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||20.57M|
One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) Company Bio
One Stop Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets industrial grade computer systems and components that are based on industry standard computer architectures worldwide. The company offers custom built servers; graphical processing unit compute accelerators; flash arrays; peripheral component interconnect expansion products and adaptors; storage management software; and infrastructure as a service solutions. It serves manufacturers of automated equipment used for telecommunication, industrial, and military applications. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Escondido, California.