OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OUT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- OUT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- OUT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.19% of US stocks).
OUT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OUTFRONT Media Inc is higher than 86.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OUT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OUTFRONT Media Inc comes in at -22.34%, a number that bests merely 11.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUTFRONT Media Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGNA, MOS, WLK, CLW, and KOP.
- OUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OUTFRONT Media Inc's official web site, go to www.outfrontmedia.com.
OUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OUT's price/sales ratio is 53.85% lower, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 90 months, OUT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- OUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 115.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUT.
OUT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 360.15%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 51.11%.
The table below shows OUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.21% of graded US stocks.
- OUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 93rd of 457 Trading stocks.
- GBCS, AINV, and SVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OUT.
The table below shows OUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.39||52-week high||$26.14|
|Prev. close||$23.25||52-week low||$12.88|
|Day high||$23.82||Avg. volume||1,668,067|
|50-day MA||$23.87||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$22.35||Market Cap||3.41B|
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Company Bio
Outfront Media provides advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUT Latest Social Stream
View Full OUT Social Stream
Latest OUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTFRONT Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUT as an investment opportunity.
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE:OUT) celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month by launching its OOH campaign centered on the "Spirit of Orgullo" – taking pride in one's heritage. Spotlighting 30 of today's Hispanic and Latinx leaders in various industries, the campaign is currently running on OUTFRONT's digital OOH assets across the country, with emphasis in markets with large Hispanic and Latinx populations.
Many so-called "reopening stocks" have rebounded dramatically, and some are even trading for more than they were before the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's an overview of how badly Outfront's business was affected by the 2020 shutdowns and COVID-19 precautions, how it's doing now, and what investors should watch going forward. There is more to Outfront Media's business than I can explain in a few sentences.
This has led to some attractive investment opportunities in the real estate sector. STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in single-tenant properties, mostly occupied by service and retail tenants. Not only does STORE Capital see an addressable market of nearly $4 trillion worth of properties, the company is aggressively growing in order to take advantage of the current market conditions, especially the cheap cost of capital.
Global Digital Out of Home Advertising Market (2020 to 2030) - Featuring BroadSign International, Daktronics and Outfront Media Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Advertising Market 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global DOOH advertising market will reach $21.35 billion by 2030, growing by 13.0% annually over 2020-2030 owing to the increasing adoption of digital OOH ads in commercial verticals, rapid digitization and urbanization in emerging countries, proliferation of smart cities, and growing technological advancements. This report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global DOOH advertising market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report...
Clean Energy Fuels is on a rollercoaster ride in 2021.
OUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|