OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OUT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OUT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OUT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.04% of US stocks).
OUT Stock Summary
- OUT's current price/earnings ratio is 119.29, which is higher than 94.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OUT is currently 42.98, higher than 87.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OUTFRONT Media Inc is higher than it is for about 88.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHC, WEN, TGNA, POST, and SP.
- Visit OUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.outfrontmedia.com.
OUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OUT's price/sales ratio is 53.85% lower, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 90 months, OUT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- OUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 115.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUT.
OUT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.81%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.16%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.02%.
The table below shows OUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.46% of graded US stocks.
- OUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 92nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- AAT, GBCS, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OUT.
The table below shows OUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.77||52-week high||$29.36|
|Prev. close||$16.95||52-week low||$16.07|
|Day high||$17.17||Avg. volume||1,586,012|
|50-day MA||$20.59||Dividend yield||7.08%|
|200-day MA||$24.73||Market Cap||2.75B|
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Company Bio
Outfront Media provides advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUT Latest Social Stream
View Full OUT Social Stream
Latest OUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTFRONT Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUT as an investment opportunity.
OUTFRONT Media, Inc. (OUT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Stephan Bisson - Vice President, Investor Relations Jeremy Male - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Matthew Siegel - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ben Swinburne - Morgan Stanley...
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE:OUT) launches its first MOMENTS by OUTFRONT sponsored campaign with FreshDirect, delivering compelling content and delicious recipes to consumers in a new shoppable OOH campaign. The MOMENTS by OUTFRONT publisher platform aims to deliver engaging content experiences to consumers on the New York City Subway as ridership averages over 3 million weekday trips.
OUTFRONT Media (OUT) records a year over year rise in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Outfront Media Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Outfront Media (OUT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 17.45% and 4.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|