OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT): Price and Financial Metrics
OUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.32||52-week high||$21.65|
|Prev. close||$14.45||52-week low||$13.87|
|Day high||$14.47||Avg. volume||1,796,054|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||8.37%|
|200-day MA||$17.15||Market Cap||2.36B|
OUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.85% of US stocks.
- OUT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OUT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.67% of US stocks).
OUT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 108.62, OUTFRONT MEDIA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.23% of US stocks.
- For OUT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.11% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.53 for OUTFRONT MEDIA INC; that's greater than it is for 77.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGNA, HRI, PLYA, PNTG, and SHC.
- Visit OUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.outfrontmedia.com.
OUT Valuation Summary
- OUT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- OUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.5 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUT.
OUT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -2.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 557.49%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -34.36%.
The table below shows OUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.46% of graded US stocks.
- OUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 92nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- AAT, GBCS, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OUT.
The table below shows OUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OUT, see our OUT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Company Bio
Outfront Media provides advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUT Latest Social Stream
View Full OUT Social Stream
Latest OUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTFRONT MEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUT as an investment opportunity.
OUTFRONT Media Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Male to Participate in J.P. Morgan's 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE: OUT) announced today that Jeremy Male, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at J.P. Morgan's 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. A live and replay audio webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.outfront.com.
OUTFRONT Media (OUT) Misses Q1 AFFO Mark on Higher Expenses
OUTFRONT Media's (OUT) Q1 earnings fall short of estimates on higher operating expenses and interest expenses.
Outfront Media (OUT) Misses Q1 FFO Estimates
Outfront Media (OUT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -68.75% and 3.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Outfront Media: Q1 Earnings Snapshot
NEW YORK (AP) — Outfront Media Inc. (OUT) on Wednesday reported a key measure of profitability in its first quarter. The results fell short of Wall Street expectations. The real estate investment trust, based in New York, said it had funds from operations of $8.8 million, or 5 cents per share, in the period.
OUTFRONT Media Announces Quarterly Dividend
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE: OUT) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Company's common stock of $0.30 per share payable on June 30, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 2, 2023.
OUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OUTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on OUTFRONT Media Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
OUTFRONT Media Inc (OUT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OUTFRONT Media Inc (OUT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OUTFRONT Media Inc (OUT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...