OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT): Price and Financial Metrics
OUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$21.65|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$10.04||Avg. volume||2,133,652|
|50-day MA||$11.98||Dividend yield||11.64%|
|200-day MA||$15.38||Market Cap||1.65B|
OUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OUT POWR Grades
- OUT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 57.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OUT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OUT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OUT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.18, OUTFRONT MEDIA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 17.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of OUTFRONT MEDIA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, OUT has reported earnings growth of -188.93%, putting it ahead of just 7.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OUTFRONT MEDIA INC are PBH, RM, SSP, WOW, and CNDT.
- OUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OUTFRONT MEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.outfrontmedia.com.
OUT Valuation Summary
- OUT's price/earnings ratio is -4.3; this is 115.99% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 115 months, OUT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OUT.
OUT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -2.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 557.49%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -34.36%.
The table below shows OUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OUT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.46% of graded US stocks.
- OUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 92nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- AAT, GBCS, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OUT.
The table below shows OUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Company Bio
Outfront Media provides advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
OUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OUT Latest Social Stream
View Full OUT Social Stream
Latest OUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTFRONT MEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OUT as an investment opportunity.
OUTFRONT Media Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with "Pages of Hispanic Heritage" Campaign in Partnership with Lil' Libros
OUTFRONT Media (NYSE:OUT), one of the largest out-of-home media (OOH) companies in the U.S., today announced a partnership with Lil' Libros, a literary-focused company founded by two Mexican American moms dedicated to creating bilingual children's books that celebrate dual identities. The campaign launches in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15 to October 15.
OUTFRONT Media Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Male to Participate in Citi's 2023 Global Technology and GEMS Conference
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE: OUT) announced today that Jeremy Male, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at Citi's 2023 Global Technology and GEMS Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A live and replay audio webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.outfront.com.
Baron Rothschild, an 18th-century English nobleman, has been credited with the famous saying, “The time to buy is when there’s blood in the streets.” Rothschild used that idea to build his fortune, and many other famous investors have done the same over the last three centuries. But it’s never easy to follow Rothschild’s advice. Most investors become fearful when stocks experience major declines, as the common psychological tendency is to believe that the future will be a continuation of the rec
COMMEMORATING NYC AS BIRTHPLACE OF HIP HOP, OUTFRONT MEDIA CELEBRATES GENRE'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY WITH MUSIC AND VIDEO CONTENT IN TRANSIT SYSTEM ACROSS THE CITY
Hip Hop was born at a party in The Bronx 50 years ago. Now, the subway in The Bronx and all five New York boroughs will be treated to an anniversary celebration for the musical revolution that shook the world. Talk about full circle!
Stiff competition from several advertising channels and rising costs due to an inflationary and high-interest rate environment pose a bleak near-term outlook for OUTFRONT Media (OUT).
OUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|