OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT): Price and Financial Metrics
OUT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OUTFRONT Media Inc is higher than it is for about 87.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64.11%, OUTFRONT Media Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OUT is more volatile than only 21.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUN, SEAS, CLH, STL, and BYD.
- OUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OUTFRONT Media Inc's official web site, go to www.outfrontmedia.com.
OUT Stock Price Chart More Charts
OUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.84||52-week high||$31.20|
|Prev. close||$30.94||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$31.15||Avg. volume||1,003,777|
|50-day MA||$28.14||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$26.77||Market Cap||4.43B|
OUTFRONT Media Inc. (OUT) Company Bio
Outfront Media provides advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company was established in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
OUT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for OUTFRONT Media Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that OUTFRONT Media Inc ranked in the 19st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OUT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.67 years, is -0.05% -- higher than only 21.58% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 23.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, OUTFRONT Media Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 73.61% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|