Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (OVID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OVID POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OVID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- OVID's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OVID ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OVID Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.24, Ovid Therapeutics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ovid Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OVID's revenue has grown 3,096.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OVID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITCI, CHMA, FULC, GMBL, and FIXX.
- Visit OVID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ovidrx.com.
OVID Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OVID's price/sales ratio is 90.72% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 51 months, OVID's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.3.
- Over the past 51 months, OVID's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OVID.
OVID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OVID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$3.94||Avg. volume||2,229,329|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||254.95M|
Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (OVID) Company Bio
Ovid Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops impactful medicines for patients and families with neurological disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York City, New York.
OVID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OVID Latest Social Stream
View Full OVID Social Stream
Latest OVID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ovid Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OVID as an investment opportunity.
Ovid Therapeutics Strengthens Board & Leadership Team to Focus Efforts on Expanding Its Neurosciences Capabilities
Dr. Michael Poole to Join the Board of Directors Dr. Claude Nicaise Appointed Head of R&D and Jason Tardio Appointed Chief Operating Officer Dr. Amit Rakhit to Join the Scientific and Clinical Advisory Board NEW YORK, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: OVID) today announced appointments to its board of directors and leadership team as well as a realignment of its workforce to focus on early-stage development activities, including the build out of its neuroscience p
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: OVID), a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing medicines that transform the lives of people with rare neurological diseases, today announced that management will present in a virtual format at the Ladenburg Thalmann 2021 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the virtual presentation can be accessed through the Events & Presentations section of the Company’s websi
Should Weakness in Ovid Therapeutics Inc.'s (NASDAQ:OVID) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Ovid Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:OVID) recent performance, when its stock has...
– Broadened role enables deeper focus on the Company’s business strategy –NEW YORK, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: OVID), a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing medicines that transform the lives of people with rare neurological diseases, today announced that current Chief Business Officer Jeffrey Rona has expanded his role to include Chief Financial Officer responsibilities. “Ovid is moving forward with a very focused corporate strategy. Combining
Ovid Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Joy A. Cavagnaro and Dr. Bruce A. Sullenger to its Scientific Advisory Board
New appointments strengthen neuroscience-focused Scientific Advisory Board NEW YORK, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: OVID), a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing medicines that transform the lives of people with rare neurological diseases, today announced the appointment of Joy A. Cavagnaro, Ph.D., and Bruce A. Sullenger, Ph.D. to its Scientific Advisory Board. “Ovid is building the intellectual and scientific platform to tackle the big questions in neuroscience so as to develop new medicines. To that end, Ovid is deepening the expertise and strengths of our Scientific Advisory Board by the addition of key leaders in specific areas. Accordingly, I am delighted to welcome Dr. Cavagnaro and Dr. Sullenger to the SAB,” said Professor Robert S. ...
OVID Price Returns