OYSTER POINT PHARMA, INC. (OYST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OYST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OYST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OYST is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OYST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
OYST Stock Summary
- OYST's went public 2.41 years ago, making it older than merely 6.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.05, Oyster Point Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.8% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 13,397.52%, Oyster Point Pharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.72% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oyster Point Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OSIS, QUOT, REKR, ISR, and BYND.
- OYST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oyster Point Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.oysterpointrx.com.
OYST Valuation Summary
- 500 - Internal server error
- OYST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 22 months.
- Over the past 22 months, OYST's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.35.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OYST.
OYST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OYST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.23% of graded US stocks.
- OYST's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OYST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OYST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OYST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.07||52-week high||$21.01|
|Prev. close||$3.86||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||172,671|
|50-day MA||$7.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||108.54M|
OYSTER POINT PHARMA, INC. (OYST) Company Bio
Oyster Point Pharma, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical therapies to treat ocular surface diseases. Its lead product candidate, OC-01, is a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, which is being developed as a nasal spray to treat the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease. The company was founded by Michael and is Ackermann in June 30, 2015 headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
OYST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OYST Latest Social Stream
View Full OYST Social Stream
Latest OYST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oyster Point Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OYST as an investment opportunity.
This evening, we issued a press release containing our fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, financial results and recent business highlights. In addition, our earnings press release and our Form 10-K, which were filed with the SEC after the close of market today, are available on our website under the investors and news section at www.oysterpointrx.com.
Oyster Point Pharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
FDA Approved TYRVAYA™ (varenicline solution) Nasal Spray for the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of Dry Eye Disease on October 15, 2021TYRVAYA Nasal Spray Net Product Revenue of $1.2 Million in Q4’21, plus $5.4 Million Recognized from Ji Xing Pharmaceuticals (Ji Xing) License Agreement in Q4’21Over 5,500 TYRVAYA Prescriptions Filled; Prescriptions Written by Approximately 1,900 Unique Eye Care Professionals in November and December 2021$50 Million Drawn on Second Tranche from OrbiMed Royalty
One of the largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) companies in the United States has added TYRVAYA (varenicline solution) Nasal Spray to National Preferred, Basic and High-Performance Formularies, effective February 19, 2022. FDA Approved TYRVAYA Nasal Spray for the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of Dry Eye Disease on October 15, 2021. TYRVAYA Nasal Spray became commercially available at U.S. pharmacies and for home delivery in November 2021. PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIR
Oyster Point Pharma To Report Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Financial Results On February 24, 2022
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for February 24, 2022, 4:30 p.m. ETPRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oyster Point Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: OYST), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class pharmaceutical therapies to treat ophthalmic diseases, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022, after the market close. The announce
Investment company Mass General Brigham, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys DocuSign Inc, Oyster Point Pharma Inc, Dada Nexus, Airbnb Inc, sells iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, iShares Core U.S.
OYST Price Returns