Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PAAS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 594,883,000, ranking above 95.1% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PAAS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AZN, MO, HWM, UBCP and FNB.
PAAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Pan American Silver Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 64.54%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pan American Silver Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 3.91% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, PAAS has a beta lower than 91.73% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PAAS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.04% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PAAS Dividend Chart
PAAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PAAS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SVM||Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares||0.48%|
|2||WPM||Wheaton Precious Metals Corp.||0.47%|
|3||PAAS||Pan American Silver Corp.||0.39%|
|4||AG||First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada)||0.00%|
|5||USAS||Americas Silver Corporation Common Shares, no par value||0.00%|
|6||GATO||Gatos Silver Inc.||0.00%|
|7||MAG||MAG Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|8||FSM||Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada)||0.00%|
|9||SILV||SilverCrest Metals Inc.||0.00%|
|10||AUNFF||Aurcana Silver Corporation||0.00%|
|11||SSRM||SSR Mining Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GPL||Great Panther Mining Ltd.||0.00%|
|13||EXK||Endeavour Silver Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada)||0.00%|
|14||SKREF||Skeena Resources Limited||0.00%|
|15||ISVLF||IMPACT Silver Corp.||0.00%|
|16||NUPMF||New Pacific Metals Corp.||0.00%|
|17||DOLLF||Dolly Varden Silver Corporation||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PAAS dividends?Want to do more research on Pan American Silver Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Pan American Silver Corp Common Stock (PAAS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) - Dividend Investor
Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha