Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.A. B. de C.V. Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico, S.A. de C.V. (each representing 10 Series B shares) (PAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PAC has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 93.32% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, PAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.38% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PAC has returned $4,425,346,000 US dollars, more than 95.21% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CGNX, DLNG, OMI, MSFT and CHRW.
PAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Pacific Airport Group, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 3.93% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PAC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Pacific Airport Group's expected return of -3.93% is higher than 77.88% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PAC has a discount rate lower than 77.88% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- PAC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 78.6% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PAC, approximately merely 21.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PAC Dividend Chart
PAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|