PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PACW reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.04% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PACW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1,079,379,000, ranking above merely 0.14% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PACW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TAK, KIQ, HE, JNPR and GECC.
PACW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PACW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 26.59%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pacwest Bancorp are:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 77.12% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 26.59%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.87% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PACW has a discount rate lower than 80.87% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Pacwest Bancorp has a beta lower than only 21.4% of such peers.
PACW Dividend Chart
PACW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|