PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PACW reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.56% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PACW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -987,248,000, ranking above only 0.14% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PACW has less volatility in its price than just 14.82% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PACW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MXIM, CTB, GLBS, ROAD and INFY.
PACW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Pacwest Bancorp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 105.17% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pacwest Bancorp are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.47 is greater than 81.52% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for PACW, its beta is lower than merely 22% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PACW's provides a return of 105.17% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.76% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PACW Dividend Chart
PACW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|