Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PAGP has less fluctuation in its price than merely 14.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PAGP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ACTG, TOL, STRT, MDLZ and WING.
PAGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PAGP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 63.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Plains Gp Holdings Lp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Plains Gp Holdings Lp produces a dividend yield 8.91% -- which falls in the top 5.84999999999999%.
- PAGP's annual revenue of 26 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 93.27% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Plains Gp Holdings Lp, its beta is lower than 6.45% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PAGP Dividend Chart
PAGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|