Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
PBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.86||52-week high||$19.70|
|Prev. close||$12.62||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$12.92||Avg. volume||2,693|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$15.55||Market Cap||60.69M|
PBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBHC Stock Summary
- PBHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.13%, PATHFINDER BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.25% of about US stocks.
- PATHFINDER BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATHFINDER BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DCOM, IROQ, SBSI, HAFC, and BRKL.
- Visit PBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pathfinderbank.com.
PBHC Valuation Summary
- PBHC's price/earnings ratio is 7.5; this is 24.24% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBHC.
PBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 644.74%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27.18%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.17%.
The table below shows PBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Company Bio
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for Pathfinder Bank that provides various banking and financial products and services primarily in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, New York. The company accepts various deposits, including checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit, and demand and time deposits. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; residential real estate and construction loans; tax-exempt loans; home equity loans and junior liens; municipal loans; and consumer loans comprising automobile, recreational vehicles, and unsecured personal loans, as well as unsecured lines of credit and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company is also involved in the property, casualty, and life insurance brokerage business. It primarily serves individuals, families, small to mid-size businesses, and municipalities. As of February 03, 2020, it operated through ten full-service offices located in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, as well as one limited purpose office located in Oneida County. Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1859 and is headquartered in Oswego, New York.
PBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PBHC Social Stream
Latest PBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATHFINDER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBHC as an investment opportunity.
Despite challenges, the company sees a 32.0% increase in interest and dividend income
Highlights Include Continued Deposit Base and Net Interest Margin StabilityOSWEGO, N.Y., Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. ("Company") (NASDAQ: PBHC), the holding Company for Pathfinder Bank ("Bank"), announced third quarter 2023 net income available to common shareholders of $2.2 million or $0.35 per basic and diluted share. This reflects a decrease of $1.0 million compared to the $3.2 million or $0.52 per basic and diluted share, earned in the third quarter of 2022. Th
The board of Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PBHC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 10th of...
OSWEGO, N.Y., Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James A. Dowd, President and CEO of Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc., the bank holding company of Pathfinder Bank (NASDAQ: PBHC) (listing: PathBcp), has announced that the Company has declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share on the Company's voting common and non-voting common stock, and a cash dividend of $0.09 per notional share for the issued warrant relating to the fiscal quarter ending September 30, 2023. The third quarter 2023 dividend will be pay
On September 12, 2023, Walter Rusnak, the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:PBHC), purchased 733 shares of the company.
PBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pathfinder Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch