Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBHC Stock Summary
- PBHC has a higher market value than only 20.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $114,020,995.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.37 for PATHFINDER BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBHC is more volatile than only 0.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATHFINDER BANCORP INC are PWOD, CAC, OBNK, TCFC, and HAFC.
- Visit PBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pathfinderbank.com.
PBHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PBHC's price/sales ratio is 13.79% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- PBHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBHC.
PBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.17%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.6%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 36.43%.
The table below shows PBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$19.01||52-week low||$17.08|
|Day high||$19.19||Avg. volume||1,344|
|50-day MA||$19.00||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$19.50||Market Cap||87.76M|
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Company Bio
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for Pathfinder Bank that provides various banking and financial products and services primarily in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, New York. The company accepts various deposits, including checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit, and demand and time deposits. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; residential real estate and construction loans; tax-exempt loans; home equity loans and junior liens; municipal loans; and consumer loans comprising automobile, recreational vehicles, and unsecured personal loans, as well as unsecured lines of credit and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company is also involved in the property, casualty, and life insurance brokerage business. It primarily serves individuals, families, small to mid-size businesses, and municipalities. As of February 03, 2020, it operated through ten full-service offices located in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, as well as one limited purpose office located in Oneida County. Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1859 and is headquartered in Oswego, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PBHC Social Stream
Latest PBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATHFINDER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBHC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
OSWEGO, New York, Dec. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James A. Dowd, President and CEO of Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc., the bank holding company of Pathfinder Bank (NASDAQ: PBHC) (listing: PathBcp), has announced that the Company has declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share on the Company's voting common and non-voting common stock, and a cash dividend of $0.09 per notional share for the issued warrant relating to the fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2022. The fourth quarter 2022 dividend will be
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - December 14, 2022) - Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBHC): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBHC). The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://stonegateinc.com/reports/PBHC_3Q22.pdf To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
Pathfinder Bancorp's (NASDAQ:PBHC) investors will be pleased with their favorable 57% return over the last three years
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you choose individual stocks with...
Pathfinder Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PBHC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.2m (flat on 3Q...
PBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pathfinder Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch