Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBHC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.18 for Pathfinder Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBHC is more volatile than only 14.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Pathfinder Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pathfinder Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRST, KRNY, HWBK, ASB, and FNB.
- Visit PBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pathfinderbank.com.
PBHC Valuation Summary
- PBHC's price/earnings ratio is 13.3; this is 20.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PBHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PBHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBHC.
PBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.99%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.27%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.74%.
The table below shows PBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.84||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$19.81||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$19.94||Avg. volume||5,085|
|50-day MA||$19.69||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$17.29||Market Cap||91.32M|
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Company Bio
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for Pathfinder Bank that provides various banking and financial products and services primarily in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, New York. The company accepts various deposits, including checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit, and demand and time deposits. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; residential real estate and construction loans; tax-exempt loans; home equity loans and junior liens; municipal loans; and consumer loans comprising automobile, recreational vehicles, and unsecured personal loans, as well as unsecured lines of credit and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company is also involved in the property, casualty, and life insurance brokerage business. It primarily serves individuals, families, small to mid-size businesses, and municipalities. As of February 03, 2020, it operated through ten full-service offices located in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, as well as one limited purpose office located in Oneida County. Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1859 and is headquartered in Oswego, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PBHC Social Stream
Latest PBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pathfinder Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBHC as an investment opportunity.
Chapel Hill, NC, based Investment company Hamilton Point Investment Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Paychex Inc, Leggett & Platt Inc, Southside Bancshares Inc, Truist Financial Corp, Pathfinder Bancorp Inc, sells Campbell Soup Co, AT&T Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, Stryker Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hamilton Point Investment Advisors, LLC.
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Net Income of $3.9 Million and Record Full Year Net Income of $12.5 Million
Results Include Record Earnings, Continued Stable Asset Quality, Prudent Expense Management and Significant Fourth Quarter Provision Benefit OSWEGO, N.Y., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: PBHC), the holding company for Pathfinder Bank (“Bank”), announced fourth quarter 2021 net income available to common shareholders of $3.9 million, or $0.64 per basic and diluted share, compared to $1.9 million, or $0.33 per basic and diluted share, for the fourth
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ: PBHC) is one of 321 public companies in the State commercial banks industry, but how does it compare to its peers? We will compare Pathfinder Bancorp to related businesses based on the strength of its profitability, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, risk, dividends, earnings and valuation. Dividends Pathfinder Bancorp pays an annual dividend 
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PBHC) CFO Walter Rusnak purchased 1,500 shares of the firms stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, December 2nd. The stock was purchased at an average price of $17.00 per share, for a total transaction of $25,500.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through 
PBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pathfinder Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch