Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
PBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.99||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$13.45||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$13.99||Avg. volume||2,999|
|50-day MA||$13.89||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$16.66||Market Cap||65.61M|
PBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBHC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.6 for PATHFINDER BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 54.09%, PATHFINDER BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.12% of about US stocks.
- PATHFINDER BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATHFINDER BANCORP INC are CZWI, FNWB, UMBF, FNCB, and BRKL.
- PBHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PATHFINDER BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.pathfinderbank.com.
PBHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PBHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.71% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PBHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBHC.
PBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 644.74%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27.18%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.17%.
The table below shows PBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Company Bio
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for Pathfinder Bank that provides various banking and financial products and services primarily in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, New York. The company accepts various deposits, including checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit, and demand and time deposits. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate loans; commercial loans; residential real estate and construction loans; tax-exempt loans; home equity loans and junior liens; municipal loans; and consumer loans comprising automobile, recreational vehicles, and unsecured personal loans, as well as unsecured lines of credit and loans secured by deposit accounts. The company is also involved in the property, casualty, and life insurance brokerage business. It primarily serves individuals, families, small to mid-size businesses, and municipalities. As of February 03, 2020, it operated through ten full-service offices located in Oswego and Onondaga Counties, as well as one limited purpose office located in Oneida County. Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1859 and is headquartered in Oswego, New York.
PBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full PBHC Social Stream
Latest PBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATHFINDER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBHC as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Walter Rusnak, the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:PBHC), purchased 733 shares of the company.
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - August 17, 2023) - Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBHC): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBHC). The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: PBHC Q2 23 Report. To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
Highlights Include Deposit Base Retention, Effective Net Interest Margin and Operating Expense ManagementOSWEGO, N.Y., Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. ("Company") (NASDAQ: PBHC), the holding company for Pathfinder Bank ("Bank"), announced second quarter 2023 net income available to common shareholders of $2.0 million, or $0.32 per basic and diluted share. This reflects a decrease compared to the $3.3 million, or $0.54 per basic and diluted share, earned in the second q
The board of Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PBHC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 11th of August...
OSWEGO, N.Y., July 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- James A. Dowd, President and CEO of Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc., the bank holding company of Pathfinder Bank (NASDAQ: PBHC) (listing: PathBcp), has announced that the Company has declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share on the Company's voting common and non-voting common stock, and a cash dividend of $0.09 per notional share for the issued warrant relating to the fiscal quarter ending June 30, 2023. The second quarter 2023 dividend will be payable
PBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBHCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pathfinder Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pathfinder Bancorp Inc (PBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch