Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (PBIP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, PBIP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.8%.
- PBIP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.37% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBIP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CCUR, SWX, UTI, GECC and SPTN.
PBIP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PBIP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.09% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Prudential Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, PBIP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 30.71% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Prudential Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 84.98% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PBIP Dividend Chart
PBIP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBIP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PBIP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prudential Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Prudential Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PBIP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) - Dividend Investor
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha