Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (PBIP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBIP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.16%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PBIP has returned $2,268,000 US dollars, more than 7.46% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBIP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NVS, MELI, CTSH, HUM and PNW.
PBIP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PBIP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.49% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Prudential Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, PBIP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 23.74% such stocks.
- Prudential Bancorp Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than only 12.76% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PBIP, approximately 90.84% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PBIP Dividend Chart
PBIP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBIP Dividends vs. Peers
PBIP's dividend yield currently ranks #81 of 111 vs. its peers in the Northeast Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PBIP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prudential Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Prudential Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PBIP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) - Dividend Investor
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha