Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (PBIP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBIP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.16%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PBIP has returned $2,268,000 US dollars, more than 7.46% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBIP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NVS, MELI, CTSH, HUM and PNW.
PBIP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PBIP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.57% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PBIP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PBIP than it is for 75.52% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- PBIP's market cap of approximately $114 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 28.06% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PBIP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 21.77% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PBIP Dividend Chart
PBIP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PBIP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PBIP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prudential Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Prudential Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PBIP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) - Dividend Investor
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha