Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI): Price and Financial Metrics
PBYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$5.16|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||246,853|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.54||Market Cap||129.23M|
PBYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBYI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBYI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBYI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PBYI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
PBYI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBYI is 7.57 -- better than 94.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.18 for PUMA BIOTECHNOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for 85.86% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PUMA BIOTECHNOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -148.49%; that's higher than just 9.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBYI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSGS, SCWX, MDRX, PLTK, and INTZ.
- PBYI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PUMA BIOTECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.pumabiotechnology.com.
PBYI Valuation Summary
- PBYI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 139 months, PBYI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBYI.
PBYI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -15.69%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.35%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.71%.
The table below shows PBYI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBYI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBYI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.91% of graded US stocks.
- PBYI's asset turnover comes in at 1.012 -- ranking 23rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACAD, TVTX, and CTMX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBYI.
The table below shows PBYI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Company Bio
Puma Biotechnology is a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of products for the treatment of various forms of cancer. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
PBYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBYI Latest Social Stream
View Full PBYI Social Stream
Latest PBYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PUMA BIOTECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBYI as an investment opportunity.
Puma's (PBYI) alisertib receives the Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for treating patients with small cell lung cancer.
Puma Biotechnology Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Alisertib for the Treatment of Small Cell Lung Cancer
LOS ANGELES, September 21, 2023--The FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to Puma Biotechnology's drug candidate alisertib for the treatment of small cell lung cancer.
LOS ANGELES, August 31, 2023--Alan Auerbach, CEO of Puma Biotechnology, will present a corporate update at the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference beginning on 9/11/23.
LOS ANGELES, August 08, 2023--Puma has been notified by the FDA that its IND has been reviewed, and Puma can proceed with clinical development of alisertib monotherapy for SCLC.
Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) beats second-quarter earnings and sales estimates. Stock rises in after-hours.
PBYI Price Returns
Continue Researching PBYIWant to do more research on Puma Biotechnology Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch