PG&E Corp (PCG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering PG&E Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PCG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- PG&E Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- PCG has a higher average analyst price target than 11.53% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PG&E Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 76.4% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of PCG is less than 74.09% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PCG is higher than 61.14% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of PCG is greater than 40.65% of all US stocks.
- PG&E Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PCG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.