Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.24 -- higher than 95.67% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PDCO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.69, ranking above only 3.72% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for PDCO has a compound average growth rate of 593.02%, which is higher than 98.26% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PDCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UNB, CBL, PBCT, KRC and PEBK.
PDCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Patterson Companies Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 16.41% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Patterson Companies Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, Patterson Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 95% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PDCO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 12.04% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector, PDCO's equity discount rate is less than just 15% of those stocks.
PDCO Dividend Chart
PDCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PDCO dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Patterson Companies Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc Common Stock (PDCO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) - Dividend Investor
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha