Parsley Energy Inc (PE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PE.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PE as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PE is greater than 98.29% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of PE is greater than 12.5% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PE has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 18.46% of all US stocks.
- PE has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 73.97% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PE is less than 32.77% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PE is higher than 63.6% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PE has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding PE using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.