Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PEBK has issued more dividends than only 11.64% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- PEBK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.28% over the past 5.51 years.
- PEBK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about merely 9.45% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEBK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHD, AHC, MNRO, KNX and APD.
PEBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 57.24%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PEBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- PEBK's market cap of approximately $149 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 25.53% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, PEBK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEBK Dividend Chart
PEBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PEBK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc and its dividends:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc Common Stock (PEBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) - Dividend Investor
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha