Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PEBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than just 12.09% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- PEBK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.2% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PEBK has returned $3,543,000 US dollars, more than merely 10.88% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PEBK's price: VERX, ATRI, SPNS, MCD and RBA.
PEBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 50.04% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PEBK's market cap of approximately $124 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 30.98% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 89.74% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PEBK Dividend Chart
PEBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PEBK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc and its dividends:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc Common Stock (PEBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) - Dividend Investor
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha