Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (PEBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PEBK has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 12.18% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEBK's growth rate has been 0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PEBK has returned $3,543,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.88% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PEBK's price: LGHL, PEG, SAP, NEM and SWX.
PEBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PEBK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 187% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PEBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc's expected return of 187% is higher than 81.91% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PEBK has a discount rate lower than 81.91% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc, its beta is lower than 98.14% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, PEBK's equity discount rate is less than 88.91% of those stocks.
PEBK Dividend Chart
PEBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBK Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PEBK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc and its dividends:
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc Common Stock (PEBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) - Dividend Investor
Peoples Bancorp Of North Carolina Inc (PEBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha