Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEBO's growth rate has been 0.26% over the past 5.51 years.
- PEBO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.48%, higher than about 91.97% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEBO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KNX, GTY, NI, CWH and SVT.
PEBO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PEBO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 12.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 5.42% is in the top 14.12%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 12.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PEBO has a discount rate lower than 74.41% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PEBO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 78.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEBO Dividend Chart
PEBO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|