Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEBO's growth rate has been 0.22% over the past 5.76 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PEBO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 87.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PEBO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 88,496,000, ranking above 88.13% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEBO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RKT, VST, CL, AUBN and CTXS.
PEBO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Peoples Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 6.89%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, PEBO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 83.37% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Peoples Bancorp Inc's expected return of -6.89% is higher than 68.07% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PEBO has a discount rate lower than 68.07% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Peoples Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.22% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PEBO Dividend Chart
PEBO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|