Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEBO's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PEBO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.65% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PEBO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 88,496,000; for context, that's better than 87.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PEBO's price: APD, VHC, CPAC, LMT and ZTS.
PEBO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PEBO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 143.19% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Peoples Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 4.56% -- which falls in the top 16.64%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Peoples Bancorp Inc's expected return of 143.19% is higher than 79.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Peoples Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PEBO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEBO Dividend Chart
PEBO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBO Dividends vs. Peers
PEBO's dividend yield currently ranks #63 of 73 vs. its peers in the Midwest Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PEBO dividends?Want to do more research on Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Peoples Bancorp Inc Common Stock (PEBO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peoples Bancorp Inc (PEBO) - Dividend Investor
Peoples Bancorp Inc (PEBO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha