Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEBO's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PEBO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.65% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PEBO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 88,496,000; for context, that's better than 87.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PEBO's price: APD, VHC, CPAC, LMT and ZTS.
PEBO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PEBO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 143.19% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peoples Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Peoples Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 4.56% -- which falls in the top 16.64%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Peoples Bancorp Inc's expected return of 143.19% is higher than 79.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Peoples Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PEBO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEBO Dividend Chart
PEBO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|