Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. (PFBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PFBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PFBI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.08% of US stocks).
PFBI Stock Summary
- PFBI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,316.68 -- higher than 97.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PFBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.9% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.25%, Premier Financial Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.12% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Premier Financial Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KZIA, NWE, SYKE, PCTI, and IHT.
- PFBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Premier Financial Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.premierbankinc.com.
PFBI Valuation Summary
- PFBI's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 15.15% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PFBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PFBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFBI.
PFBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.67||52-week high||$19.30|
|Prev. close||$16.49||52-week low||$10.10|
|Day high||$16.67||Avg. volume||46,911|
|50-day MA||$17.64||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$16.04||Market Cap||245.32M|
Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. (PFBI) Company Bio
Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc., a multi-bank holding company, provides community banking services to individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses in Kentucky, Ohio, Washington D.C, Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Huntington, West Virginia.
PFBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PFBI Social Stream
Latest PFBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Premier Financial Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFBI as an investment opportunity.
Peoples Bancorp Inc. Receives Regulatory and Shareholder Approvals of its Merger with Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc.
Peoples Bancorp Inc. ("Peoples") (Nasdaq: PEBO), parent company of Peoples Bank, announced today that it has received all necessary regulatory approvals for the merger between Peoples and Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. ("Premier") (Nasdaq: PFBI), with Peoples as the surviving corporation (the "Merger"), and for the mergers between Peoples Bank and Premier's wholly owned subsidiary banks, Citizens Deposit Bank and Trust, Inc. and Premier Bank, Inc., with Peoples Bank as the surviving bank.
Premier Financial (PFC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HGV, PFBI, STL, EBSB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 4, 2021 /Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC , a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Hilton Grand Vacations, Inc. (NYSE:HGV)relating to its proposed acquisition by Diamond Resorts International, Inc.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates QTS, FI, PFBI, WRI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Blackstone Infrastructure Partners, Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. and other long-term perpetual capital vehicles managed by Blackstone for $78.00 per share. If you are a QTS Real
PFBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Premier Financial Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Premier Financial Bancorp Inc (PFBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Premier Financial Bancorp Inc (PFBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Premier Financial Bancorp Inc (PFBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch