Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PFIS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 25.17% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PFIS has less volatility in its price than 89.02% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PFIS has returned $9,915,000 US dollars -- more than only 21.2% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PFIS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RRD, MUX, FBP, PME and UNP.
PFIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Peoples Financial Services Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 33.36% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Peoples Financial Services Corp are:
- PFIS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 20.54% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PFIS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 21.04% of them.
PFIS Dividend Chart
PFIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PFIS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peoples Financial Services Corp and its dividends:
Peoples Financial Services Corp Common Stock (PFIS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peoples Financial Services Corp (PFIS) - Dividend Investor
Peoples Financial Services Corp (PFIS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha