Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- PH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.53% of US stocks).
PH Stock Summary
- PH's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Parker Hannifin Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PH is more volatile than just 5.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AME, ADM, CTLT, BR, and CTAS.
- PH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parker Hannifin Corp's official web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Valuation Summary
- PH's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PH.
PH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.4%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 56.92%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.97%.
The table below shows PH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.72% of graded US stocks.
- PH's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 39th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, ACU, and CNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PH.
The table below shows PH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$299.25||52-week high||$324.68|
|Prev. close||$299.20||52-week low||$200.03|
|Day high||$302.55||Avg. volume||884,773|
|50-day MA||$291.87||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$298.71||Market Cap||38.47B|
Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
PH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PH Latest Social Stream
View Full PH Social Stream
Latest PH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parker Hannifin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PH as an investment opportunity.
Fuel Prefilters and Strainers Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2027)| Eaton Filtration, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Krone Filtertechnik, Filter Specialists, Watts Water Technologies, Armstrong International, Ludemann, Apollo Valves, Fluidtrol, Pelmar Engineering Ltd, CIRCOR Energy, Fil-Trek Corporation, Hayward Flow Control, Jamison Products, Hellan Strainer, Fluid Conditioning Products
The latest Fuel Prefilters and Strainers market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a […]
Under the guidance of CEO Tom Williams, Parker-Hannifin Corporation ( NYSE:PH ) has performed reasonably well recently...
CLEVELAND, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will webcast its Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which is scheduled to be held virtually on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, beginning at 9:00 a.m., Eastern time. The live webcast of the annual meeting will be accessible at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/PH2021 or by visiting Parker''s investor website at www.phstock.com . The webcast will be archived on www.phstock.com for one year.
Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng has ordered a probe into the British defence firm''s acquisition by Parker-Hannifin on national security grounds.
(Bloomberg) -- Britain ordered a review of the planned 6.3 billion-pound ($8.7 billion) takeover of aerospace and defense firm Meggitt Plc by U.S.-based Parker-Hannifin Corp., citing national security concerns.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to
PH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|