Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PH POWR Grades
- PH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- PH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
PH Stock Summary
- Parker Hannifin Corp's market capitalization of $39,578,877,213 is ahead of 93.45% of US-listed equities.
- PH's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Parker Hannifin Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Parker Hannifin Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ADM, GLW, VRSK, LHX, and GIS.
- Visit PH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Valuation Summary
- PH's price/earnings ratio is 25.4; this is 13.01% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
- Over the past 243 months, PH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PH.
PH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.4%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.6%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 35.99%.
The table below shows PH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$309.18||52-week high||$324.68|
|Prev. close||$309.23||52-week low||$175.02|
|Day high||$312.08||Avg. volume||890,817|
|50-day MA||$303.86||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$286.01||Market Cap||39.90B|
Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
PH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Parker Hannifin Corp ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 2.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Parker Hannifin Corp ended up being:
- Parker Hannifin Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 22.7% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PH Latest Social Stream
View Full PH Social Stream
Latest PH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parker Hannifin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PH as an investment opportunity.
Parker to Announce Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings on August 5th; Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 11 a.m. Eastern
CLEVELAND, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year earnings before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m., Eastern time. During the call, the company will discuss fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year results and respond to questions from institutional investors and security
Parker-Hannifin (PH) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Viral Inactivation Market Competitive Analysis with Experts Reviews 2021 to 2025| Merck KGaA, Cytiva (Taleo), Sartorius AG, Texcell SA, Parker Hannifin Corp
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Viral Inactivation Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, regulatory landscape, deployment models, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Viral
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Parker-Hannifin Corporation ( NYSE:PH ) by taking the...
PH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|