Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
PH Stock Summary
- Parker Hannifin Corp's market capitalization of $26,378,943,551 is ahead of 92.26% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 273.28, Parker Hannifin Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.15% of US stocks.
- Parker Hannifin Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTAS, AME, FOXA, ADM, and K.
- Visit PH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.81||52-week high||$212.05|
|Prev. close||$198.74||52-week low||$152.18|
|Day high||$202.28||Avg. volume||823,133|
|50-day MA||$202.87||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$180.76||Market Cap||25.93B|
Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.