Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PH POWR Grades
- PH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.31% of US stocks.
- PH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
PH Stock Summary
- PH has a higher market value than 92.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,258,069,853.
- PH's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Parker Hannifin Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AME, NUE, APTV, BR, and KKR.
- PH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parker Hannifin Corp's official web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Valuation Summary
- PH's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PH.
PH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.11%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 35.99%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.73%.
The table below shows PH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.84% of graded US stocks.
- PH's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, CR, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PH.
The table below shows PH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.00||52-week high||$340.00|
|Prev. close||$302.26||52-week low||$230.44|
|Day high||$308.20||Avg. volume||770,746|
|50-day MA||$265.28||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$289.49||Market Cap||39.54B|
Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation, originally Parker Appliance Company, usually referred to as just Parker, is an American corporation specializing in motion and control technologies. Its corporate headquarters are in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, in Greater Cleveland (with a Cleveland mailing address) (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PH Latest Social Stream
View Full PH Social Stream
Latest PH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parker Hannifin Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PH as an investment opportunity.
Parker Scheduled to Present at the Evercore ISI Industrial Conference on February 28 at 9:40 a.m. Eastern Time
CLEVELAND, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Evercore ISI Industrial Conference being held virtually on February 28, 2022 at 9:40 a.m. Eastern time. Parker's scheduled presenter is Todd Leombruno, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible on Parker's investor information website at ww
In this article, we discuss 9 stocks to buy according to billionaire Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. Norwegian billionaire Ole Andreas Halvorsen is the founding partner of Viking Global, and currently […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks according to Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. You can skip our detailed analysis of Halvorsen’s hedge fund, Viking Global, and its performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global. Ole Andreas Halvorsen is a former Tiger Cub, who […]
Parker Scheduled to Present at Barclays Industrial Select Conference on February 23 at 2:25 p.m. Eastern Time
CLEVELAND, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE: PH), the global leader in motion and control technologies, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami Beach, Florida on February 23, 2022 at 2:25 p.m. Eastern time. Parker's scheduled presenter is Tom Williams, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible on Parker's investor information website at www.phstock.co
In this article, we discuss Viking Global’s top 10 stocks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Viking Global’s Top 5 Stocks. Viking Global is a Connecticut-based investment management firm that utilizes fundamental analysis in selecting global investments across all industries including technology, services, healthcare, and financials. The hedge fund […]
PH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|