Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PH POWR Grades
- PH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.46% of US stocks.
- PH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- PH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.04% of US stocks).
PH Stock Summary
- PH has a market capitalization of $37,249,218,506 -- more than approximately 93.79% of US stocks.
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.52% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AME, FIS, NUE, APH, and ROP.
- PH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's official web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PH's price/sales ratio is 20% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PH.
PH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.26%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.96%.
The table below shows PH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.84% of graded US stocks.
- PH's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, CR, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PH.
The table below shows PH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$292.06||52-week high||$340.00|
|Prev. close||$290.09||52-week low||$230.44|
|Day high||$292.25||Avg. volume||809,103|
|50-day MA||$282.29||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$275.10||Market Cap||37.50B|
Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation, originally Parker Appliance Company, usually referred to as just Parker, is an American corporation specializing in motion and control technologies. Its corporate headquarters are in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, in Greater Cleveland (with a Cleveland mailing address) (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PH Latest Social Stream
View Full PH Social Stream
Latest PH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKER HANNIFIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PH as an investment opportunity.
Amid growing demand for EVs, Honeywell (HON) and Nexceris team up to address safety concerns and develop sensor-based solutions to prevent thermal runaway in EV batteries.
General Electric's (GE) board approves the separation of its healthcare unit into a separate public company. The spun-off entity is set to be renamed GE HealthCare Technologies Inc.
Stanley Black (SWK) is grappling with weakness in the Tools & Outdoor segment, supply-chain challenges, raw material cost inflation and foreign exchange woes.
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
Major players in the aircraft pumps market are Eaton Corporation plc, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Woodward, Honeywell International Inc, Crissair, AeroControlex, Zodiac Aerosystems, Donaldson Company Inc, Safran, Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Triumph Group Inc, Cascon Inc, Weldon Materials Inc, ITT Aerospace Control, and Tempest Plus. Major players in the aircraft pumps market are Eaton Corporation plc, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Woodward, Honeywell International Inc, Crissair, AeroControlex, Zodiac Aerosystems, Donaldson Company Inc, Safran, Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Triumph Group Inc, Cascon Inc, Weldon Materials Inc, ITT Aerospace Control, and Tempest Plus.
PH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|