Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH): Price and Financial Metrics
PH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$440.16||52-week high||$441.09|
|Prev. close||$433.18||52-week low||$281.19|
|Day high||$441.09||Avg. volume||798,715|
|50-day MA||$400.58||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$372.48||Market Cap||56.55B|
PH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- PH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PH Stock Summary
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's market capitalization of $53,889,184,377 is ahead of 95.82% of US-listed equities.
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ABEV, STZ, KHC, CRH, and TT.
- PH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKER HANNIFIN CORP's official web site, go to www.parker.com.
PH Valuation Summary
- PH's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 54.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PH.
PH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.09%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.38%.
The table below shows PH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.84% of graded US stocks.
- PH's asset turnover comes in at 0.719 -- ranking 40th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, CR, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PH.
The table below shows PH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Parker-Hannifin Corp. (PH) Company Bio
Parker-Hannifin Corporation, originally Parker Appliance Company, usually referred to as just Parker, is an American corporation specializing in motion and control technologies. Its corporate headquarters are in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, in Greater Cleveland (with a Cleveland mailing address) (Source:Wikipedia)
PH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PH Latest Social Stream
View Full PH Social Stream
Latest PH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKER HANNIFIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PH as an investment opportunity.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Visa Inc. (V), Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) and Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH).
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Parker-Hannifin fair value estimate is US$568 Parker-Hannifin...
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Cboe Global, Parker-Hannifin, Microsoft, FedEx and Cardinal Health have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
PH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|