PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.56%, higher than about 93.9% stocks in our dividend set.
- PHM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -123.1% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than just 7.16% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PHM's price: NRG, WABC, AGO, AC and TRP.
PHM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PHM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 78.9%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pultegroup Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $12 billion, PHM is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 18.88% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, PHM has a beta lower than just 18.69% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, PHM's provides a return of -78.9% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 11.16% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PHM Dividend Chart
PHM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|