PulteGroup Inc. (PHM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.72%, higher than about 99.4% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PHM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UL, PRPL, AVAL, IIVI and INTZ.
PHM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Pultegroup Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.9%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PHM, investors may wish to consider are:
- PHM's annual revenue of 14 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 91.53% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Pultegroup Inc, its beta is lower than 7.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $14 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 13.49% of companies in the same revenue class.
PHM Dividend Chart
PHM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|