Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHX POWR Grades
- PHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.98% of US stocks).
PHX Stock Summary
- Phx Minerals Inc's market capitalization of $86,945,750 is ahead of merely 11.76% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.49%, Phx Minerals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.25% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Phx Minerals Inc comes in at -43.98%, a number that bests merely 5.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phx Minerals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OIS, SND, CHUY, NES, and UUUU.
- Visit PHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 204.13% lower, now standing at -18.9.
- PHX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PHX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHX.
PHX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 90.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -491.47%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.56%.
The table below shows PHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.89% of graded US stocks.
- PHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 101st of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NBR, NGS, and CCLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHX.
The table below shows PHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$4.37|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||308,579|
|50-day MA||$2.81||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||84.82M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phx Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that it has agreed to acquire in two separate transactions certain mineral and royalty interests totaling approximately 817 net royalty acres in East Texas and Louisiana targeting the Haynesville play (the "Acquisition") for aggregate consideration of $7,249,347 in cash and stock, subject to customary closing adjustments. The purchase price consists of $728,214 in cash and $6,521,133 in PHX common stock issued directly to the
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") today announced the closing of a new four-year $100 million senior secured credit facility with an initial Borrowing Base of $27.5 million (the "New Credit Facility").
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that it has filed a prospectus supplement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and entered into an At-The-Market Equity Offering Sales Agreement (the "Sales Agreement") with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, as sales agent and/or principal ("Stifel"), pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time to or through Stifel, up to 3,000,000 shares (the "Shares") of its common stock through a
Readers hoping to buy PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
Good morning, trader!
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch