Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHX POWR Grades
- PHX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- PHX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PHX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
PHX Stock Summary
- PHX has a market capitalization of $99,701,029 -- more than approximately only 14.91% of US stocks.
- PHX's current price/earnings ratio is 93.9, which is higher than 92.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.44%, Phx Minerals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phx Minerals Inc are SND, CHUY, GRWG, AESE, and REED.
- PHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phx Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 204.13% lower, now standing at -18.9.
- PHX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PHX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHX.
PHX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.62%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -88.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.56%.
The table below shows PHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.99% of graded US stocks.
- PHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 100th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NBR, NGS, and CCLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHX.
The table below shows PHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||331,921|
|50-day MA||$3.33||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||115.89M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phx Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders May Not Be So Generous With PHX Minerals Inc.'s (NYSE:PHX) CEO Compensation And Here's Why
The underwhelming share price performance of PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) in the past three years would have...
PHX Minerals Inc.'s ( NYSE:PHX ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.015 on 3rd of March. Even though the dividend went...
Panhandle Oil & Gas (PHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.44% and 36.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX" or the "Company" (NYSE: PHX), today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended Dec. 31, 2021.
Panhandle Oil & Gas (PHX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch