Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHX POWR Grades
- PHX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- PHX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- PHX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PHX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41.49%, PHX MINERALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 77.88% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PHX MINERALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -314.34%; that's higher than only 4.97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PHX's revenue has grown 75.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHX MINERALS INC are AMK, RIBT, MYNA, DOMA, and NEPT.
- Visit PHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PHX's price/sales ratio is 73.68% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- PHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHX.
PHX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -620.86%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 14.93%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.1%.
The table below shows PHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.99% of graded US stocks.
- PHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 100th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NBR, NGS, and CCLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHX.
The table below shows PHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$3.97||Avg. volume||284,146|
|50-day MA||$3.69||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$3.36||Market Cap||128.24M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHX MINERALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) share...
PHX MINERALS INC. TO ANNOUNCE FISCAL 2022 RESULTS ON DEC. 13, 2022, AND HOST EARNINGS CALL ON DEC. 14, 2022
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," (NYSE: PHX), today announced it will release results for its fiscal 2022 year ended Sept. 30, 2022, on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 11:00 a.m. EST on Dec. 14, 2022. Management's discussion will be followed by a question-and-answer session with investors. To participate on the conference call, please dial 877-407-3088 (domestic) or 201
PHX Minerals Announces Closing of Previously Announced Working Interest Divestiture and Additional Mineral Acquisitions
PHX Minerals Inc., (NYSE: PHX), today announced that it has closed on the previously announced sale of all its remaining legacy non-operated working interest wellbores in the Fayetteville Shale play in Arkansas to an undisclosed buyer for a total of $6,050,000. This divestiture represents 210 gross legacy wellbores and removes approximately $212,000 in asset retirement obligation from the Company's balance sheet. On a pro forma basis, PHX has 789 gross legacy non-operated working interest wellbo
Individual investors who hold 38% of PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE:PHX) gained 19%, institutions profited as well
Every investor in PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can see...
While these market ideas present significant risks, certain under-$10 sleeper stocks to buy can add pop to your portfolio.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch