Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.5% of US stocks).
PHX Stock Summary
- Phx Minerals Inc's market capitalization of $103,667,983 is ahead of merely 15.1% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.48%, Phx Minerals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 20.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PHX's revenue has grown -64.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OIS, ATRO, NES, IMAC, and SANW.
- PHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phx Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$4.07|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||338,047|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||107.62M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
PHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Phx Minerals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Phx Minerals Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Phx Minerals Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Phx Minerals Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.35%; that's better than only 6.48% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Phx Minerals Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phx Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
PHX MINERALS INC. To Announce Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results And Host Earnings Call On May 6, 2021
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," (NYSE: PHX), today announced it will release results for its fiscal 2021 second quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Thursday, May 6, 2021, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. EDT on May 6, 2021. Management's discussion will be followed by a question and answer session with investors. To participate on the conference call, please dial 888-506-0062 (domestic) or 973-528-0011 (international).
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) ("PHX" or the "Company") announced today that the underwriters of its recent public offering of common stock exercised their option to purchase an additional 675,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $2.00 per share, increasing the total number of shares purchased to 6,175,000. The net proceeds to the Company from this exercise are expected to be $1,269,000, after deducting the underwriting discount and other estimated offering expenses, resulting in total net proceeds from the offering of $11,209,000. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund a pending acquisition, subject to customary closing conditions, and for general corporate purposes. The exercise of the over-allotment option is expected to close on or about...
The Independent Director of PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE:PHX), Christopher Fraser, Just Bought 52% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) should definitely note that the Independent Director...
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," or the "Company," (NYSE: PHX), today announced it has entered into an agreement with Bank of Oklahoma ("BOK") during its borrowing base redetermination to amend its revolving credit facility. The amended facility sets the Company's borrowing base at $29 million effective April 7, 2021, and the maturity of the credit facility is extended to Nov. 30, 2023. Additionally, the quarterly commitment reduction is decreased to $500,000. Further details regarding this amendment are contained in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on April 8, 2021. The next regularly scheduled borrowing base redetermination is expected to occur on Dec. 1, 2021.
Panhandle Oil & Gas (PHX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch