Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
PHX Stock Summary
- PHX has a market capitalization of $74,033,530 -- more than approximately only 12.74% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Phx Minerals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Phx Minerals Inc comes in at -53.68%, a number that bests just 5.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phx Minerals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVEO, OIS, AMPY, KRP, and LMFA.
- Visit PHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$6.71|
|Prev. close||$3.49||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||190,018|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||74.03M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
PHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PHX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Phx Minerals Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Phx Minerals Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at -0.36%; that's greater than merely 4.22% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, PHX is generating more cash flow than only 2.47% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- Phx Minerals Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -27.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phx Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see PHX Minerals...
The following slide deck was published by PHX Minerals Inc. in conjunction with this event....
PHX Minerals Inc (PHX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Ralph D'Amico – Vice President Chief Financial Officer Chad Stephens – President and Chief Executive Officer Freda Webb – Vice President of Mineral Operations Conference Call Participants Derrick Whitfield – Stifel Presentation Operator...
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX" or the "Company," (NYSE: PHX), today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended Dec. 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2021 / PHX Minerals, Inc. (NYSE:PHX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 8, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!