Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHX POWR Grades
- PHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PHX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
PHX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PHX MINERALS INC is higher than just 10.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PHX has reported earnings growth of 994.89%, putting it ahead of 98.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PHX MINERALS INC comes in at 70.36%, a number that bests 89.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHX MINERALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ANY, IPI, SNCE, MNTK, and DAVE.
- PHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHX MINERALS INC's official web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Valuation Summary
- PHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 43.62% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PHX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHX.
PHX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 241.57%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.51%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.51%.
The table below shows PHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.99% of graded US stocks.
- PHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 100th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NBR, NGS, and CCLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHX.
The table below shows PHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PHX, see our PHX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.71||52-week high||$4.98|
|Prev. close||$2.62||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$2.75||Avg. volume||156,546|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$3.39||Market Cap||98.93M|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHX MINERALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
Multiple insiders bought PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE:PHX) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Beta Shale, LLC (Derby Energy, LLC managed company) sends letters of concern to PHX Minerals
Beta Shale, LLC ("Beta"), an Oklahoma City based oil and natural gas company who owns 1,000,000 shares of PHX Minerals Inc. ("PHX" or the "Company"), has reached out to the PHX Board of Directors to express Beta's concern with the performance of the Company and its proposed future path under the direction of current management.
Does PHX Minerals (NYSE:PHX) Deserve A Spot On Your Watchlist?
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
PHX Minerals' (NYSE:PHX) Dividend Will Be Increased To $0.0225
The board of PHX Minerals Inc. ( NYSE:PHX ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.0225 on the 3rd of...
PHX Minerals Reports Results For The Quarter Ended Dec. 31, 2022 and Provides 2023 Operational Outlook
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX" or the "Company" (NYSE: PHX), today reported financial and operating results for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2022.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...