Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX): Price and Financial Metrics
PHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$3.43||Avg. volume||95,716|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$3.13||Market Cap||122.10M|
PHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHX POWR Grades
- PHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.11% of US stocks.
- PHX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PHX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.89% of US stocks).
PHX Stock Summary
- PHX's current price/earnings ratio is 8.78, which is higher than only 20.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PHX is currently 4.18, higher than merely 17.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.33 for PHX MINERALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 18.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHX MINERALS INC are EVTC, AMK, DAVE, CLVT, and BKSY.
- PHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHX MINERALS INC's official web site, go to www.panhandleoilandgas.com.
PHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.94% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- PHX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHX.
PHX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 241.57%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.51%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.51%.
The table below shows PHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.99% of graded US stocks.
- PHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 100th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NBR, NGS, and CCLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHX.
The table below shows PHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc (PHX) Company Bio
Panhandle Oil & Gas acquires, develops, and manages oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
PHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHX Latest Social Stream
View Full PHX Social Stream
Latest PHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHX MINERALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHX as an investment opportunity.
Unlock robust upside potential by wagering on these top penny stocks to buy in a volatile market at this time.
As the new year approaches, here is a list of potential penny stocks winners to get you started with the right foot.
PHX Minerals Reports Results for the Quarter Ended Sept. 30, 2023; Increases Fixed Quarterly Dividend 33% and Expands Borrowing Base
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX" or the "Company" (NYSE: PHX), today reported financial and operating results for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2023.
PHX Minerals Inc.'s (NYSE:PHX) largest shareholders are individual investors with 41% ownership, institutions own 21%
Key Insights PHX Minerals' significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
PHX Minerals Inc. to Announce Quarterly Financial Results on Nov. 8 and Host Earnings Call on Nov. 9
PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," (NYSE: PHX), today announced it will release results for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2023, following the close of market on Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2023.
PHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHXWant to do more research on Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Panhandle Oil & Gas Inc (PHX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch