Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, PKBK has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9.7%.
- PKBK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PKBK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, REDU, PEP, RPAY and UIHC.
PKBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Parke Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Parke Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Parke Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 4.1% -- which falls in the top 23.61%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Parke Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 92.42% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PKBK Dividend Chart
PKBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|