Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Packaging Corp Of America think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
PKG's average price target has moved up $23.4 over the prior 96 days.
PKG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PKG as an investment opportunity.
- PKG has a greater average analyst price target than 88.99% of all US stocks.
- Packaging Corp Of America's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 9.09% of Shipping Containers stocks.
- PKG has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 20.34% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Packaging Corp Of America's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 74.18% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PKG has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is PKG a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!