Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -13.23 -- higher than merely 8.3% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PKOH has less fluctuation in its price than merely 4.43000000000001% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for PKOH has a compound average growth rate of -107.87%, which is higher than just 8.3% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PKOH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MUR, GILT, UFCS, FMS and BLKB.
PKOH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PKOH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Park Ohio Holdings Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PKOH's market cap of approximately $390 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 6.03% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Park Ohio Holdings Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, PKOH's equity discount rate is less than just 17.35% of those stocks.
PKOH Dividend Chart
PKOH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PKOH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PKOH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Park Ohio Holdings Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Park Ohio Holdings Corp Common Stock (PKOH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) - Dividend Investor
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha