Pliant Therapeutics Inc. (PLRX): Price and Financial Metrics
PLRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$36.64|
|Prev. close||$15.94||52-week low||$14.98|
|Day high||$15.97||Avg. volume||789,293|
|50-day MA||$17.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.90||Market Cap||898.11M|
PLRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PLRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PLRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.73% of US stocks).
PLRX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 195.08, PLIANT THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.42% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for PLIANT THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLRX's revenue has grown -48.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JANX, MRTX, LYEL, KRON, and ORMP.
- PLRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLIANT THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to pliantrx.com.
PLRX Valuation Summary
- PLRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.6; this is 153.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 40 months, PLRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 182.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLRX.
PLRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.66% of graded US stocks.
- PLRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 325th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pliant Therapeutics Inc. (PLRX) Company Bio
Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the business of developing and commercializing novel therapies for fibrotic diseases. It offers product discovery engine. The company is pursuing drug development programs for a range of fibrotic diseases, focusing on tissue-specific integrin modulation and TGF-ß1 signaling inhibition. Pliant Therapeutics was founded by Bradley Backes, Bill De Grado, Hal Chapman, and Dean Sheppard in June 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
PLRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLRX Latest Social Stream
View Full PLRX Social Stream
Latest PLRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLIANT THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLRX as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLRX), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of fibrosis, today announced the appointment of Ms. Minnie Kuo as Chief Development Officer. Ms. Kuo will oversee all aspects of the Company’s nonclinical and clinical development activities. “Minnie is an accomplished biopharmaceutical leader who brings extensive clinical develo
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLRX), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of fibrosis, today announced participation in the following September investor conferences. Citi 18th Annual BioPharma Conference Members of senior management will meet with investors on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference Bernard
Pliant Therapeutics Announces Three Upcoming Presentations at the European Respiratory Society International Congress 2023
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLRX), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of fibrosis, today announced three upcoming presentations at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2023. The congress will take place in Milan, Italy from September 9, 2023 to September 13, 2023. Oral and Poster Presentation Title: Dual αVβ6/αVβ1 integrin i
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 most shorted stocks that are loved by analysts. If you want to skip our introduction to short selling, then jump ahead to 5 Most Shorted Stocks That Are Loved By Analysts. Short selling is a tricky game. Rapid share price appreciations can stretch a […]
Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (PLRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.11% and 77.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PLRX Price Returns