Plantronics, Inc. (PLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLT POWR Grades
- PLT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- PLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- PLT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.28% of US stocks).
PLT Stock Summary
- Plantronics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.15% of US listed stocks.
- PLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.19% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PLT has reported earnings growth of 460.63%, putting it ahead of 96.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATCX, MMLP, BRN, SNBR, and INSG.
- PLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plantronics Inc's official web site, go to en.
PLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.30||52-week high||$50.89|
|Prev. close||$38.94||52-week low||$10.95|
|Day high||$40.38||Avg. volume||565,609|
|50-day MA||$39.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.12||Market Cap||1.62B|
Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Company Bio
Plantronics designs, manufactures, and markets lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, other communication endpoints, and accessories for the business and consumer markets under the Plantronics brand worldwide. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Santa Cruz, California.
PLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Plantronics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Plantronics Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plantronics Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 51. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 2.97% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.53 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than merely 18.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Plantronics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.82. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.97% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PLT Social Stream
Latest PLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plantronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLT as an investment opportunity.
Poly's Voice-Activated Zoom Rooms with Alexa for Business Introduce a Touch-Free Experience for the Return to the Office
Poly (NYSE: PLT) today announced Alexa for Business for Zoom Rooms, to provide customers with a hands-free, voice-activated, control experience for new wave meeting collaboration. This new offering enables Poly customers to set up Alexa for Business with just a few clicks. Once enabled, Zoom Rooms' users can ask Alexa to join meetings and book rooms, without having to purchase additional Alexa-enabled devices. With this integration, Poly, Zoom and Alexa for Business are simplifying the enablement and management of Alexa for Business by building it directly into the Zoom Management Portal.
Poly (NYSE: PLT) announced today that the Poly Studio P15 personal video bar and the Poly Sync Family of speakerphones have been named winners in this year's Red Dot Award: Product Design, presented to the most innovative devices with excellent design and outstanding functionality.
Poly (NYSE: PLT) announced today that the Poly Studio P15 personal video bar is a winner of this year's iF DESIGN AWARD, the world-renowned design prize. The international award celebrates the pro-grade Poly innovation for modern workers looking to not just show up, but stand out during their meetings.
I expect the next space boom will see us constructing new worlds in the sky … and creating trillions of dollars along the way.
Verizon's (VZ) 5G Home Internet is a fixed wireless access service that provides ultra-fast Wi-Fi connections to homes.
PLT Price Returns