Plantronics, Inc. (PLT): Price and Financial Metrics
PLT Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that PLT's revenue has grown 32.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.27% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Plantronics Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Plantronics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQST, SCWX, FLDM, SPCB, and GENC.
- Visit PLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
PLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.75||52-week high||$53.92|
|Prev. close||$14.77||52-week low||$14.26|
|Day high||$14.95||Avg. volume||1,147,245|
|50-day MA||$25.97||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$33.57||Market Cap||588.94M|
Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Company Bio
Plantronics designs, manufactures, and markets lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, other communication endpoints, and accessories for the business and consumer markets under the Plantronics brand worldwide. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Santa Cruz, California.