Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (DE) (PLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLX POWR Grades
- PLX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 days.
- PLX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PLX Stock Summary
- PROTALIX BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.28% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PROTALIX BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROTALIX BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC are PULM, HYLN, SYBX, DBVT, and TCRX.
- Visit PLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.protalix.com.
PLX Valuation Summary
- PLX's price/earnings ratio is -4.5; this is 120.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLX.
PLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.29%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.87%.
The table below shows PLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.31% of graded US stocks.
- PLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 71st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MNKD, XTNT, and NBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLX.
The table below shows PLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.63||52-week high||$2.00|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||905,182|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||81.10M|
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (DE) (PLX) Company Bio
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins based on its proprietary ProCellEx protein expression system in Israel and internationally. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Carmiel, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLX Latest Social Stream
View Full PLX Social Stream
Latest PLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROTALIX BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLX as an investment opportunity.
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American: PLX) (TASE: PLX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, production and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins produced by its proprietary ProCellEx® plant cell based protein expression system, today announced the following letter from its President and Chief Executive Officer, Dror Bashan, to its stockholders and the investment community.
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American: PLX) (TASE: PLX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, production and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins produced by its proprietary ProCellEx® plant cell based protein expression system, announced today that the Company's management and Board of Directors have decided that it is in the best interest of the Company to voluntarily delist its common stock from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (the "TASE").
We see a number of reasons to be positive about PLX shares in 2023 and investors should take note.
Protalix BioTherapeutics and Chiesi Global Rare Diseases Announce U.S. Food and Drug Administration Acceptance of a Resubmitted Biologics License Application for Pegunigalsidase Alfa for the Proposed Treatment of Fabry Disease
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American:PLX) (TASE:PLX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, production and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins produced by its proprietary ProCellEx® plant cell based protein expression system, and Chiesi Global Rare Diseases, a business unit of the Chiesi Group established to deliver innovative therapies and solutions for people affected by rare diseases, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE American:PLX) (TASE:PLX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, production and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins produced by its proprietary ProCellEx® plant cell-based protein expression system, announced today that the Company will host a key opinion leader (KOL) webinar on Fabry Disease and PRX-102 (pegunigalsidase alfa) on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
PLX Price Returns
Continue Researching PLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc (PLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc (PLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc (PLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch