PLx Pharma, Inc. (PLXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLXP POWR Grades
- PLXP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.88% of US stocks.
- PLXP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 113 days.
- PLXP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
PLXP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10,107.68, PLx Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.81% of stocks in our set.
- PLXP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, PLx Pharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLx Pharma Inc are LTRPA, QTNT, GDDY, CCLP, and CIDM.
- Visit PLXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to plxpharma.com.
PLXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.74||52-week high||$16.19|
|Prev. close||$12.35||52-week low||$2.72|
|Day high||$12.74||Avg. volume||264,840|
|50-day MA||$11.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.09||Market Cap||290.98M|
PLx Pharma, Inc. (PLXP) Company Bio
PLx Pharma, Inc. is a late-stage specialty pharmaceutical company developing aspirin products that use its patented drug delivery system, which targets delivery of APIs to various portions of the gastrointestinal tract. This has the potential to improve the absorption of many drugs and to reduce acute GI side effects associated with aspirin and ibuprofen, and potentially other drugs.
PLXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLXP Latest Social Stream
View Full PLXP Social Stream
Latest PLXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLx Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLXP as an investment opportunity.
SPARTA, N.J., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) (“PLx” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on its clinically-validated and patent-protected PLxGuard™ drug delivery platform to provide more effective and safer products, with its lead products VAZALORE™ 325 mg and VAZALORE™ 81 mg (referred to together as “VAZALORE”), announced today that Natasha Giordano, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Rita O’Connor, Chief Financial Officer, will
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Biohaven, Bristol-Myers Squibb Snag FDA Approvals, Iterum UTI Drug Review On Track, Centessa Pharmaceuticals Debuts On Nasdaq
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 27) BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCRX ) ( propped up by retail buying frenzy) Celcuity Inc. (NASDAQ: CELC ) I-Mab (NASDAQ: IMAB ) PDS Biotechnology Corporation (NASDAQ: PDSB ) PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows May 27) Biophytis SA (NASDAQ: BPTS ) IMV Inc. (NASDAQ: IMV ) Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IONS ) Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX ) Valneva SE (NASDAQ: VALN ) Stocks In Focus Iterum Says FDA Regulatory Review Of Investigational Urinary Tract Infection Treatment On Track Iterum Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ITRM ) announced that it participated in a late-cycle meeting...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Vir-GlaxoSmithKline COVID-19 Antibody Treatment Approved, Zosano Spikes On Long-Term Migraine Drug Data, Decision Day For Eton, 2 IPOs
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 26) I-Mab (NASDAQ: IMAB ) Nuvation Bio Inc. (NYSE: NUVB ) PDS Biotechnology Corporation (NASDAQ: PDSB ) Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIRS ) PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP ) West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows May 26) Assembly Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASMB ) Axcella Health Inc. (NASDAQ: AXLA ) Black Diamond Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDTX ) Bolt Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOLT ) Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHRS ) Evofem Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVFM ) Impel NeuroPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMPL ) IMV Inc. (NASDAQ: IMV ) Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICPT...
– VAZALORE 325 mg and 81 mg, the first-ever novel, liquid-filled aspirin capsules, gain FDA approval – – Company secured $71.4 million of gross proceeds in an underwritten public offering of common stock for the launch of VAZALORE – – VAZALORE’s U.S. commercial launch on track for third quarter 2021 – SPARTA, N.J., May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) (“PLx” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on its clinically-validated and patent-protected PLxGuard™ drug delivery platform to provide more effective and safer products, with its lead products VAZALORE™ 325 mg and VAZALORE™ 81 mg (referred to together as “VAZALORE”), announced today certain financial and operational results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Highlights of, and c...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2021 / PLx Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLXP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 14, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
PLXP Price Returns