Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PMD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 14.75% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PMD has returned $3,972,000 US dollars -- more than merely 11.18% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PMD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRVL, FMS, CWEN, POOL and LDOS.
PMD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PMD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 157.09% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Psychemedics Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Psychemedics Corp's dividend yield of 11.95% is in the top 5.48%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Healthcare sector, Psychemedics Corp's expected return of 157.09% is higher than 90.91% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PMD has a discount rate lower than 90.91% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Psychemedics Corp, its beta is lower than 92.26% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PMD Dividend Chart
PMD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|