PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PMT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PMT is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of PMT is lower than 73.36% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's average analyst price target is greater than 27.76% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- PMT has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 28.46% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PMT is greater than 62.54% of Trading stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PMT is greater than 56.71% of all US stocks.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PMT? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.