Plantronics, Inc. (POLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POLY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where POLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- POLY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- POLY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.12% of US stocks).
POLY Stock Summary
- Plantronics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.74% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -51.05 for Plantronics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Plantronics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -103%; that's higher than merely 17.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CROX, CAH, ALJJ, TEN, and PRO.
- Visit POLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.
POLY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -73.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 98.04%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -59.22%.
The table below shows POLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POLY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.16% of graded US stocks.
- POLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 85th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NNDM, VSAT, and MFCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POLY.
The table below shows POLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.65||52-week high||$42.91|
|Prev. close||$39.65||52-week low||$22.69|
|Day high||$39.68||Avg. volume||1,108,334|
|50-day MA||$39.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.48||Market Cap||1.73B|
Plantronics, Inc. (POLY) Company Bio
Plantronics designs, manufactures, and markets lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, other communication endpoints, and accessories for the business and consumer markets under the Plantronics brand worldwide. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Santa Cruz, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
POLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POLY Latest Social Stream
View Full POLY Social Stream
Latest POLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plantronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POLY as an investment opportunity.
Plantronics, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Plantronics, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Plantronics, Inc.Global Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Plantronics, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Poly (NYSE: POLY) today introduced its new "All Together" campaign that inspires businesses to evolve beyond the limitations of physical space, and empower teams to work together as one, wherever in the world they may be. The campaign will run across digital and social platforms to demonstrate the potential of what is possible when every individual on a team can be seen and heard with clarity.
Plantronics, Inc. (POLY) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Dave Shull – President and Chief Executive Officer Chuck Boynton – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Michael Iburg – Vice President of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Meta Marshall – Morgan Stanley...
Plantronics press release (NYSE:POLY): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $410M (-15.5% Y/Y) misses by $8.59M. For FY2022, GAAP net revenue to be $1.675B to $1.70B vs. consensus of $1.70B; Adjusted EBITDA of $220M to $230M; Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $2.45 to $2.65 vs. consensus of $2.51....
Poly (NYSE: POLY), a global outfitter of professional-grade audio and video technology, today announced third quarter results for the period ended January 1, 2022.
POLY Price Returns