Pool Corporation (POOL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for POOL have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POOL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEM, BSAC, DMS, GILT and MATX.
POOL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of POOL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 82.93%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pool Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, POOL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- POOL's annual revenue, now at roughly $5 billion US dollars, puts it in the mid-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 88.45% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, POOL's provides a return of -82.93% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 9.91% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
POOL Dividend Chart
POOL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|