Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 9.23% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- POR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 6.57% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NJDCY, KWR, CL, ZTO and EQIX.
POR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for POR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1852.79%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Portland General Electric Co are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, POR has a beta lower than 96.2% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, POR's provides a return of 1852.79% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
POR Dividend Chart
POR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on POR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Portland General Electric Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co Common Stock (POR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Portland General Electric Co (POR) - Dividend Investor
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha