Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.42% of US dividend stocks.
- POR's free cash flow has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with POR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LINX, HRTG, AMGN, NVDA and CXW.
POR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for POR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.97% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Portland General Electric Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Portland General Electric Co produces a dividend yield 3.91% -- which falls in the top 26.49%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for POR than it is for 28.17% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Portland General Electric Co has an equity discount rate lower than 25.35% of them.
POR Dividend Chart
POR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on POR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Portland General Electric Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co Common Stock (POR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Portland General Electric Co (POR) - Dividend Investor
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha