Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.23%, higher than about merely 4.69% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JNJ, EXPO, JFIN, VZ and XEL.
POR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Portland General Electric Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 0.14% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Portland General Electric Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- POR generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 82.09% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Portland General Electric Co than it is for 29.41% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Portland General Electric Co has an equity discount rate lower than 26.47% of them.
POR Dividend Chart
POR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on POR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Portland General Electric Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co Common Stock (POR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Portland General Electric Co (POR) - Dividend Investor
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha