Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POWL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.6%, higher than about 94.5% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POWL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SJW, REYN, CANG, CS and MOMO.
POWL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Powell Industries Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of POWL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Powell Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 93.01% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Powell Industries Inc's expected return of -13.17% is higher than 81.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, POWL has a discount rate lower than 81.22% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Powell Industries Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 13.76% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
POWL Dividend Chart
POWL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|