Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POWL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.6%, higher than about 94.5% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POWL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SJW, REYN, CANG, CS and MOMO.
POWL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of POWL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 171.8% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Powell Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, POWL offers a dividend yield in the top 14.05% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 171.8%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Powell Industries Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for POWL than it is for 90.13% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
POWL Dividend Chart
POWL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|