Powell Industries Inc (POWL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Powell Industries Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
POWL's average price target has moved down $0 over the prior 49 days.
POWL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Powell Industries Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Powell Industries Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of POWL is greater than 18.52% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Powell Industries Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 64.16% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Powell Industries Inc's NA is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is POWL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!