ProAssurance Corporation (PRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PRA's growth rate has been -0.32% over the past 5.76 years.
- PRA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.54; for context, that's better than just 2.03% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PRA's price: NEU, APD, GSHD, SAP and XLNX.
PRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PRA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 18.9% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Proassurance Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PRA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 12.6% such stocks.
- PRA's market cap of approximately $953 million makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.19% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Proassurance Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 10.88% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PRA Dividend Chart
PRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRA Dividends vs. Peers
|3||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.36%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.23%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|