Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRCH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRCH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.15% of US stocks.
- PRCH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PRCH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PRCH Stock Summary
- PRCH's went public 2.35 years ago, making it older than merely 6.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 769.95%, Porch Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.11% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRCH's revenue has grown 166.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Porch Group Inc are DMTK, MARK, BL, LMND, and CSTL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PRCH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001784535.
PRCH Valuation Summary
- PRCH's price/earnings ratio is -13.4; this is 134.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 22 months, PRCH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 22 months, PRCH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23684.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRCH.
PRCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.77% of graded US stocks.
- PRCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 383rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PRCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.92||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||2,249,081|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.77||Market Cap||286.55M|
Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH) Company Bio
Porch Group, Inc. operates as a software company. The Company provides software and services to several home service industries such as inspection, moving, utility, and real estate companies. Porch Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRCH Social Stream
Latest PRCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Porch Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRCH as an investment opportunity.
Third Expansion of Homeowners Insurance Services This Year in Ongoing Nationwide ExpansionSEATTLE, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners of America (HOA), a property and casualty insurance provider and subsidiary of Porch Group, Inc. ("Porch”) (NASDAQ: PRCH), announced the launch of service in Missouri as part of its ongoing nationwide expansion plan, marking the third expansion of services this year, following New Mexico and Montana. Porch, a leading vertical software company reinventing
Volatility, and descending trends, that’s the path the markets are taking these days. While the usual headwinds are all in play, the chief worry now is coming from Eastern Europe. Will Russia invade, or won’t it? A shooting conflict, involving a superpower, taking place in one of Europe’s most agriculturally productive and mineral-rich countries, has huge potential for political and economic fallout, enough to keep pundits and market watchers awake at night. But an in-depth analysis of geopolitical events over the past several decades, by Truist Advisory, would suggest that investors may not need to worry quite so much.
Porch Group Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Call for Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET
SEATTLE, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Porch Group, Inc. (“Porch” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, will hold a conference call and webinar on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. All are invited to li
Porch Group (NASDAQ:PRCH) shareholders are up 12% this past week, but still in the red over the last year
Porch Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PRCH ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 12% in the last week. But that...
SEATTLE, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners of America (HOA), a property and casualty insurance provider and subsidiary of Porch Group, Inc. (“Porch” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: PRCH), announced the launch of service in Montana. Porch, a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, reinforces its commitment to the national development of HOA’s offerings through each state expansion. With the addition of Montana, HOA now operates in 14 states.
PRCH Price Returns