Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRCH POWR Grades
- PRCH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 61.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRCH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PRCH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.15% of US stocks).
PRCH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 856.67%, PORCH GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRCH is more volatile than 97.64% of stocks we're observing.
- PORCH GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -175.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPN, GLBE, SERA, AMPG, and EAR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PRCH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001784535.
PRCH Valuation Summary
- PRCH's price/earnings ratio is -4.8; this is 122.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 34 months, PRCH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23695.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRCH.
PRCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.77% of graded US stocks.
- PRCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 383rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PRCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||2,222,165|
|50-day MA||$2.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.06||Market Cap||222.77M|
Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH) Company Bio
Porch Group, Inc. operates as a software company. The Company provides software and services to several home service industries such as inspection, moving, utility, and real estate companies. Porch Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRCH Social Stream
Latest PRCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PORCH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRCH as an investment opportunity.
Porch Group’s Floify Announces Technology Partnership with National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB)
Floify Named a 2022 NAMB Service Partner of the YearSEATTLE, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Porch Group Inc. (“Porch Group” or “Company”) (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, is proud to announce that Floify®, the mortgage industry's leading point-of-sale solution, has partnered with National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) as a Technology Industry Partner. This is the first year the organizations have partnered to
Vulcan Value Partners: “Porch (PRCH)’s Operating Performance has Been in Line With Our Expectations”
Vulcan Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. All five of the fund’s strategies trailed their respective benchmarks during the quarter. The good news is that across its portfolios most of its companies are performing well fundamentally. Go over the fund’s […]
Investment management company Vulcan Value Partners recently released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The firm carries five strategies and all these strategies trailed their benchmark index in the second quarter of 2022. The fund’s Large-Cap Composite returned -28.4% net of fees and expenses, Small Cap Composite returned net […]
SEATTLE, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Porch Pro, a Porch Group (Nasdaq: PRCH) (“Porch Group”) business unit and lead generation marketplace, and MarketSharp, an EverPro solution by EverCommerce (Nasdaq: EVCM) and cloud-based CRM for home service professionals, have announced a software integration to save contractors time and money. "We’re incredibly excited to partner with MarketSharp in pursuit of our shared mission to help residential contractors to grow their businesses,” said Andrew Be
Porch Group Employees Indicate Porch Group as a Great Place to WorkSEATTLE, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Porch Group, Inc. (“Porch Group” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, is proud to announce it has been Certified™ by Great Place to Work®. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Porch Group. This year, 77% of Porch Group employees said
PRCH Price Returns