Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH): Price and Financial Metrics
PRCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$3.99|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||1,465,266|
|50-day MA||$0.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||164.13M|
PRCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRCH POWR Grades
- PRCH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- PRCH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PRCH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PRCH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRCH is -10.3 -- better than just 1.61% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PORCH GROUP INC is higher than merely 7.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 80.47 for PORCH GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 99.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PORCH GROUP INC are EQH, IHRT, PIII, HALL, and WTI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PRCH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001784535.
PRCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PRCH's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 49 months, PRCH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRCH.
PRCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRCH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.77% of graded US stocks.
- PRCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 383rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PRCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Porch Group, Inc. (PRCH) Company Bio
Porch Group, Inc. operates as a software company. The Company provides software and services to several home service industries such as inspection, moving, utility, and real estate companies. Porch Group serves customers worldwide.
PRCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PRCH Social Stream
Latest PRCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PORCH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRCH as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, November 30, 2023--Porch Group, Inc. ("Porch", "Porch Group" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, today releases its initial Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") report.
Porch Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PRCH) one-year returns climbed after last week's 53% gain, institutional investors must be happy
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Porch Group's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
SEATTLE, November 09, 2023--Porch Group, Inc. ("Porch", "Porch Group" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, today announced its wholly owned insurance carrier subsidiary, Homeowners of America Insurance Company ("HOA"), received an A, Exceptional Financial Stability Rating ("A Rating") by Demotech, Inc. ("Demotech").
SEATTLE, November 09, 2023--Porch Group, Inc. ("Porch", "Porch Group" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, today announces its upcoming investor event attendance.
SEATTLE, November 07, 2023--Porch Group, Inc. ("Porch Group" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: PRCH), a leading vertical software company reinventing the home services and insurance industries, today reported third quarter results for the Company as of September 30, 2023, with total revenue of $129.6 million, which increased 67% compared to the prior year, and Adjusted EBITDA of $8.8 million, which increased $19.7 million compared to the prior year. GAAP net loss of $(5.7) million, compared to $(84.5)
PRCH Price Returns