Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRMW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than just 13.37% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PRMW has less fluctuation in its price than 82.95% of stocks we're observing.
- PRMW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 51.67% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 88.73% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRMW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, EQIX, NWFL, SQFT and SVT.
PRMW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PRMW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 49.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Primo Water Corp are:
- In terms of opportunity, Primo Water Corp's estimated return of -49.51% surpasses about 31.59% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PRMW than it is for 5.95% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
PRMW Dividend Chart
PRMW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|