Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRMW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than just 13.37% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PRMW has less fluctuation in its price than 82.95% of stocks we're observing.
- PRMW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 51.67% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 88.73% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRMW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, EQIX, NWFL, SQFT and SVT.
PRMW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PRMW, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 40.7% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRMW, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -40.7%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 19.75% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Primo Water Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 19.75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Primo Water Corp, its beta is lower than 80.4% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PRMW Dividend Chart
PRMW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|