Prothena Corporation plc - Ordinary Shares (PRTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTA POWR Grades
- PRTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRTA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PRTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PRTA Stock Summary
- Prothena Corp Public Ltd Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 7.96% of US listed stocks.
- PRTA's price/sales ratio is 2,631.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Prothena Corp Public Ltd Co's share price is greater than that of 97.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prothena Corp Public Ltd Co are FENC, ATOM, CKPT, SRRA, and VBIV.
- Visit PRTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prothena.com.
PRTA Valuation Summary
- PRTA's price/sales ratio is 2631.8; this is 22109.28% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PRTA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.2 over the prior 105 months.
- Over the past 105 months, PRTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTA.
PRTA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.55%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.54%.
The table below shows PRTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.20||52-week high||$67.08|
|Prev. close||$51.48||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$50.54||Avg. volume||463,864|
|50-day MA||$43.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.78||Market Cap||2.13B|
Prothena Corporation plc - Ordinary Shares (PRTA) Company Bio
Prothena Corporation plc is a late-stage clinical biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel protein immunotherapy programs for the potential treatment of diseases that involve amyloid or cell adhesion. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
PRTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTA Social Stream
Latest PRTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prothena Corp Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTA as an investment opportunity.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Prothena Presents New Data from Robust Alzheimer’s Portfolio at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2021
Late-breaking PRX012 poster highlights significant ex vivo clearance of both pyroglutamate-modified and -unmodified Aβ plaque from AD brain at concentrations expected to be reached in CNS with subcutaneous administrationPoster presentation demonstrates dual Aβ-tau vaccines simultaneously generate antibodies that neutralize and clear pathogenic Aβ and block pathogenic tau interaction DUBLIN, Ireland, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ:PRTA), a late-stage clinical c
Prothena to Present Data from Two of its Alzheimer’s Disease Programs at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2021
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ:PRTA), a late-stage clinical company with a robust pipeline of novel investigational therapeutics built on protein dysregulation expertise, today announced that it will present preclinical data on two of its Alzheimer’s disease (AD) programs at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2021 (AAIC®), to be held online and in-person July 26-30, 2021. The two presentations will focus on data for PRX012,
Treating Alzheimer's is extremely difficult, but these innovative companies are taking a stab at it.
VRTX vs. PRTA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
PRTA Price Returns