Prothena Corporation plc - Ordinary Shares (PRTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.65% of US stocks.
- PRTA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PRTA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PRTA Stock Summary
- PRTA's price/sales ratio is 546.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRTA has reported earnings growth of -317.06%, putting it ahead of just 5% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PRTA's revenue has grown -97.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROTHENA CORP PUBLIC LTD CO are CARA, AEVA, CUE, EXAI, and ONCT.
- Visit PRTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prothena.com.
PRTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRTA's price/earnings ratio is 176.92% lower, now standing at -17.
- Over the past 123 months, PRTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRTA.
PRTA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.15%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26.69%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.83%.
The table below shows PRTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRTA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.12% of graded US stocks.
- PRTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 99th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RYTM, EVOK, and EVFM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRTA.
The table below shows PRTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.27||52-week high||$66.47|
|Prev. close||$57.75||52-week low||$21.06|
|Day high||$60.20||Avg. volume||563,483|
|50-day MA||$57.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.86||Market Cap||2.82B|
Prothena Corporation plc - Ordinary Shares (PRTA) Company Bio
Prothena Corporation plc is a late-stage clinical biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel protein immunotherapy programs for the potential treatment of diseases that involve amyloid or cell adhesion. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTA Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTA Social Stream
Latest PRTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROTHENA CORP PUBLIC LTD CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTA as an investment opportunity.
All investors are after gains, but in trying to find the right stocks to increase a portfolio’s value, are constantly inundated with massive amounts of data. Thus, separating the wheat from the chaff is an arduous process but there are tools to help make sense of it all. TipRanks’ Smart Score is one. The tool collects all the info needed on any given stock and sorts it out into 8 different categories, all known to impact future performance. Combining those factors, they are then distilled into a
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Prothena Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ:PRTA), a late-stage clinical biotechnology company with a robust pipeline of novel investigational therapeutics built on protein dysregulation expertise, today ann…
Prothena Corporation plc (NASDAQ: PRTA) announced topline data from the Phase 1 single ascending dose (SAD) study for PRX005 for Alzheimer's disease. PRX005 is one of three global neuroscience research and development programs in collaboration between Prothena and Bristol Myers Squibb & Co (NYSE: BMY). Study participants received a single dose of PRX0005 or placebo intravenously (IV) and were followed for up to two months. The data exhibited that all three dose-level cohorts of PRX005 were gener
Prothena Reports Topline Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose Study Results of PRX005, a Novel Anti-MTBR-Tau Antibody for the Potential Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PRTA #Alzheimers--Prothena announced positive topline Phase 1 SAD study results for PRX005, an investigational tau antibody for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
PRTA Price Returns