CarPartscom Inc (PRTS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PRTS.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PRTS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PRTS is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- PRTS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 88.33% of Retail stocks.
- CarPartscom Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 23.97% of Retail stocks.
- PRTS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 29.99% of Technology stocks.
- CarPartscom Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 66.44% of Retail stocks.
- CarPartscom Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 60.27% of Retail stocks.
- PRTS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PRTS? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.