Party City Holdco Inc. (PRTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRTY POWR Grades
- PRTY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- PRTY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- PRTY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PRTY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRTY is 24.62 -- better than 98.76% of US stocks.
- PRTY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,249.03 -- higher than 97.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 92.55 for Party City Holdco Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Party City Holdco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WU, BHC, SEE, USDP, and TRIB.
- Visit PRTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.partycity.com.
PRTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.50||52-week high||$10.28|
|Prev. close||$9.44||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$9.50||Avg. volume||3,302,843|
|50-day MA||$6.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.11||Market Cap||1.06B|
Party City Holdco Inc. (PRTY) Company Bio
Party City retails and wholesales paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts, and stationery. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Elmsford, New York.
PRTY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Party City Holdco Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Party City Holdco Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Party City Holdco Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 20.01% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Party City Holdco Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.89. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.57% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PRTY Social Stream
Latest PRTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Party City Holdco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRTY as an investment opportunity.
Party City ([[PRTY]] +12.6%) as Q1 earnings came in above expectations.Total revenues increased 3.1% Y/Y to $426.8M vs. consensus of $405.21M; Brand comparable sales up 35.9% Y/Y and increased 0.4% compared to 2019.Total Retail sales increased 10.0% on a reported and constant currency basis driven by a 49.3% comparable sales increase in core categories versus last...
ELMSFORD, N.Y., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Party City Holdco Inc. (NYSE:PRTY) today announced that its first quarter 2021 financial results will be released prior to market open on Monday, May 10, 2021. The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on that day to discuss the detailed financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 844-757-5731 (international callers please dial 412-542-4126) approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available online at investor.partycity.com. About Party City Party City Holdco Inc. is the leading party goods company by revenue in North America and, we believe, the largest vertically integrated supplier of d...
Party City Holdco (NYSE:PRTY) posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The specialty retailer reported $0.25 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.31 by ($0.06), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Party City Holdco had a negative return on equity of 23.69% and a negative net margin of 36.23%. PRTY traded down $0.25 during trading […]
Shares of Party City Holdco (NYSE:PRTY) moved higher by 0.3% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings …
On Thursday, March 11, Party City Holdco (NYSE:PRTY) will release its latest earnings report. Here is Benzinga's outlook for the company. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Party City Holdco EPS will likely be near $0.31 while revenue will be around $648.25 million, according to analysts. In the same quarter last year, Party City Holdco reported EPS of $0.51 on revenue of $731.55 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Wall Street analysts who study this company will publish analyst estimates of reven...
PRTY Price Returns