Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRU has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 92.74% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- PRU's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 97.12% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- PRU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.54% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PRU's price: VIOT, GHG, ODC, OVBC and HEP.
PRU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PRU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 15.81% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Prudential Financial Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 31 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.58 is greater than 92.7% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Prudential Financial Inc's market cap of $31 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 8.24% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PRU, approximately 6.28% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PRU Dividend Chart
PRU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PRU dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prudential Financial Inc and its dividends:
Prudential Financial Inc Common Stock (PRU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) - Dividend Investor
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha