Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PRU has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 97.08% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PRU's comes in at -14.58 -- better than just 6.59% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- PRU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.36% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FRO, RGCO, TRIB, GLBS and PRTK.
PRU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PRU, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1.25%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Prudential Financial Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 24 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.21% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Prudential Financial Inc's market cap of $24 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 7.74% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Prudential Financial Inc, its beta is lower than 5.96% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PRU Dividend Chart
PRU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRU Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PRU dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Prudential Financial Inc and its dividends:
Prudential Financial Inc Common Stock (PRU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) - Dividend Investor
Prudential Financial Inc (PRU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha