Pearson Plc (PSO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PSO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PSO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PSO is less than just about none of of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- Pearson Plc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- Pearson Plc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than nearly 100% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- Pearson Plc's average analyst price target is greater than 5.32% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Pearson Plc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 13.33% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PSO is higher than 20% of Printing and Publishing stocks.
- PSO has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding PSO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.